Seoul sources added that North and South Korea on Tuesday began talks to discuss ways to connect and modernize the inter-Korean railways. The media report said delegations from both sides met at about 10 a.m. at the Peace House in the border village of Panmunjom.
Meanwhile they were to discuss the railway connections along the eastern and western corridors across the two Koreas and modernization of the North Korean railways. Furthermore as per report the three member South Korean delegation led by Kim Jeong-ryeol, second vice minister for the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport met with a similar delegation from Pyongyang led by Vice Railroad Minister Kim Yun Hyok.
Further the South Korean chief delegate told reporters that despite
international sanctions on the North over its nuclear and missile programs, the
two sides can discuss preparations for the railway connection, which can be
made after the sanctions, are lifted.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day