Seoul sources added that North and South Korea on Tuesday began talks to discuss ways to connect and modernize the inter-Korean railways. The media report said delegations from both sides met at about 10 a.m. at the Peace House in the border village of Panmunjom.
Meanwhile they were to discuss the railway connections along the eastern and western corridors across the two Koreas and modernization of the North Korean railways. Furthermore as per report the three member South Korean delegation led by Kim Jeong-ryeol, second vice minister for the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport met with a similar delegation from Pyongyang led by Vice Railroad Minister Kim Yun Hyok.
Further the South Korean chief delegate told reporters that despite
international sanctions on the North over its nuclear and missile programs, the
two sides can discuss preparations for the railway connection, which can be
made after the sanctions, are lifted.
Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi or for that matter, any Telugu Film Industry Biggie met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP