Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu will launch Eruvaka Purnima programme at Ravikantipet village of Srikakulam district on June 28.District level committees were formed for organizing Eruvaka Purnima under the chairmanship of District Collectors with Joint Director of Agriculture as the convener in all the districts simultaneously.
Eruvaka Festival is aimed to gear up the farming community for starting agricultural operations with the onset of the south west monsoon and to inspire the farmers for harnessing higher productivity in agriculture in the ensuing season.District Ministers, MPs, MLAs and other public representatives including Single Window presidents will be invited to the Eruvaka purnima.
Traditional Cultural programmes will be followed by the operation of ploughing in the field.The Agricultural officials will make arrangements for agriculture exhibition, distribution of Soil Health Cards and Soil Test based fertilizer application, correction of Micro nutrient deficiency, encourage for Organic, Natural and Zero budget farming and help the farmers in other farm based programmes.
Allied departments like Animal Husbandry, Sericulture, Horticulture, Fisheries, AP Seeds, APAGROS, APMIP may also arrange stalls at the Venue on departmental activities and achievements.
Live demonstrations on seed treatment, farm Implements, soil sampling, precautions regarding handling of the pesticides will be displayed along with live models. After launching Eruvaka programme, Grama Sabha will be organized. Scientists will explain the Package of Practices of the major crops cultivated in the particular district.
Meanwhile in Krishna delta, the farmers are pinning hopes on Godavari water released from Pattiseema through Polavaram right main canal. It may be noted that Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu released Godavari waters from Pattiseema on June 21. So far 18,741 cusecs of water reached Krishna river at Pavitra sangamam upstream of Prakasam barrage. The officials are releasing around 3265 cusecs of water from pattiseema daily as the Godavari river inflow stands at 14,738 cusecs.
Minister for Agriculture Somireddy Chandramohan Reddy said that the farmer-friendly state govt has been providing necessary help to farmers. He said necessary technical know-how would be provided to farmer to take up cultivation basing on weather, soil conditions and quality seeds would be supplied. He said the cultivation would be taken up basing on market trends by giving up traditional cropping pattern to prevent losses to farmers. He said Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu is keen on helping farmers to take up modern and best farming practices.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli