Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu will launch Eruvaka Purnima programme at Ravikantipet village of Srikakulam district on June 28.District level committees were formed for organizing Eruvaka Purnima under the chairmanship of District Collectors with Joint Director of Agriculture as the convener in all the districts simultaneously.
Eruvaka Festival is aimed to gear up the farming community for starting agricultural operations with the onset of the south west monsoon and to inspire the farmers for harnessing higher productivity in agriculture in the ensuing season.District Ministers, MPs, MLAs and other public representatives including Single Window presidents will be invited to the Eruvaka purnima.
Traditional Cultural programmes will be followed by the operation of ploughing in the field.The Agricultural officials will make arrangements for agriculture exhibition, distribution of Soil Health Cards and Soil Test based fertilizer application, correction of Micro nutrient deficiency, encourage for Organic, Natural and Zero budget farming and help the farmers in other farm based programmes.
Allied departments like Animal Husbandry, Sericulture, Horticulture, Fisheries, AP Seeds, APAGROS, APMIP may also arrange stalls at the Venue on departmental activities and achievements.
Live demonstrations on seed treatment, farm Implements, soil sampling, precautions regarding handling of the pesticides will be displayed along with live models. After launching Eruvaka programme, Grama Sabha will be organized. Scientists will explain the Package of Practices of the major crops cultivated in the particular district.
Meanwhile in Krishna delta, the farmers are pinning hopes on Godavari water released from Pattiseema through Polavaram right main canal. It may be noted that Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu released Godavari waters from Pattiseema on June 21. So far 18,741 cusecs of water reached Krishna river at Pavitra sangamam upstream of Prakasam barrage. The officials are releasing around 3265 cusecs of water from pattiseema daily as the Godavari river inflow stands at 14,738 cusecs.
Minister for Agriculture Somireddy Chandramohan Reddy said that the farmer-friendly state govt has been providing necessary help to farmers. He said necessary technical know-how would be provided to farmer to take up cultivation basing on weather, soil conditions and quality seeds would be supplied. He said the cultivation would be taken up basing on market trends by giving up traditional cropping pattern to prevent losses to farmers. He said Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu is keen on helping farmers to take up modern and best farming practices.
Bank Accounts of those contesting in Elections be scrutinized till Elections Accordingly as per report from sources bank accounts of candidates contesting the elections, their spouse and relatives are going to be under scrutiny, and will be closely monitored during the elections in Hyderabad and Secunderabad Lok Sabha constituencies. Reportedly the Income-tax department officials, bankers and duty election officers held a meeting in the GHMC on Monday to talk about issues
- Nirav Modi arrested in London in PNB Money Laundering Case
- Sumalatha movies banned till Election in Doordarshan
- KCR wanted TRS to get more than 100 seats, party got 88 seats
- Why there is problem in Hyderabad Metro frequency?
- YS Vivekananda Reddy's daughter feels her father's death in Social Media is a trash
- History Maker: Gautam Shantilal Adani - Founder of Adani Group
- No incidents of acid attacks or kidnapping under my tenure: Yogi Adithyanath
- Lokesh took risk where as Pavan played safe game!
- Kanna will be the candidate of Vizag MP?
- What is Roja's Condition in Nagari This Time?
- TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body