Fallen businessman Vijay Mallya has announced that he is ready to repay the loans he had secured in India. Vijay Mallya of the united breweries, Kingfisher group, had acquired loans of more than 9000 crores from numerous public sector banks of India.
Even without repaying the loans, he had escaped to London between 2015-16. Since then, the Indian government has been trying hard to get him arrested, and deport him to India, but the efforts of the government had so far failed without any fruitful results. He was arrested twice by the Scotland Yard police, but had been released within minutes, thanks to his influence and power, in both the instances.
The nation has been facing the wrath
of people, who had started commenting that the bankers were strict on people
who had got loans for farming and for buying tractors, but had left Mallya, In
such a situation, now Vijay Mallya himself has announced that he is ready to
repay the loans he had obtained from PSU Banks, and that he has started
necessary actions for the same.
Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati? One of the major allegations made by YSRCP before 2019 election on TDP is Insider Trading in Amravati Capital Region. YSRCP leaders have committed on same even after they came into power in 2019 elections.
- US President Donald Trump's daughter Tiffany celebrated her 26th birthday
- How the Babri masjid action committee come into existence
- Recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received overwhelming response
- SMS gets banned after restoration of mobile service in the valley
- Prince William and Kate rides in a Rickshaw in Pakistan
- Differences between manifestos of BJP and Shiv Sena
- Kapil Sibal said PM Modi should "attend to work" and have less "photo ops"
- Why RBI did not print single Rs.2000 note this financial year?
- Will India adopt 5G by 2025?
- Congress leader make derogatory remark compared roads with Hema Malini cheeks
- Is TN State Govt owned Milk Cooperative Aavin is under scam?
- P Chidambaram is under interrogation in Tihar Jail today
- BSNL Chairman assures Salary before Diwali
- BJP released its manifesto for upcoming Maharashtra polls
- PM Modi accused opposition parties of politicizing the issue of Article 370