Fallen businessman Vijay Mallya has announced that he is ready to repay the loans he had secured in India. Vijay Mallya of the united breweries, Kingfisher group, had acquired loans of more than 9000 crores from numerous public sector banks of India.
Even without repaying the loans, he had escaped to London between 2015-16. Since then, the Indian government has been trying hard to get him arrested, and deport him to India, but the efforts of the government had so far failed without any fruitful results. He was arrested twice by the Scotland Yard police, but had been released within minutes, thanks to his influence and power, in both the instances.
The nation has been facing the wrath
of people, who had started commenting that the bankers were strict on people
who had got loans for farming and for buying tractors, but had left Mallya, In
such a situation, now Vijay Mallya himself has announced that he is ready to
repay the loans he had obtained from PSU Banks, and that he has started
necessary actions for the same.
Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror Hyderabad sources reported that Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao vowed to make Telangana roads "shine like a mirror". Meanwhile the chief minister, in a review meeting held at Hyderabad's Pragathi Bhavan to discuss the current condition of state roads, directed concerned officers to complete the task in the next two years.
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!