In the list of countries where women do not have safety, India has topped, in a huge shocker for the nation. England based Thomas Reuters charitable organization had conducted a survey for the welfare of women, on the list of countries totally unsafe for women. The survey was conducted considering a total of 193 countries of the world.
In this survey, questions regarding women safety and protection measures were asked to more than 550 people and experts from various walks of life, residing in countries in Europe, Africa, America, South East Asia, South Asia and pacific zones. In this analysis, with regards to the sexual abuse and prostitution, exploitation of women as domestic help, trafficking of women, stoning and killing women, female infanticide, India tops the list of all countries considered.
In India, ignorance towards women
and refusing equal respect for them has been on the large, with the prevalence
and increase of rapes, child killings, has contributed to this national shame.
Afghanistan has secured the second position while Syria holds the third
position. Famine hit Somalia is number 4, while Saudi Arabia is on the 5th
position. In India, between 2017-16, the crimes against women have increased by
83%, with a woman raped every 4 minutes as per an analysis. The surprising fact
is that the list also includes USA in the top 10, with the other spots being
held by Pakistan, Nigeria, Congo, and Yemen.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open