In the list of countries where women do not have safety, India has topped, in a huge shocker for the nation. England based Thomas Reuters charitable organization had conducted a survey for the welfare of women, on the list of countries totally unsafe for women. The survey was conducted considering a total of 193 countries of the world.
In this survey, questions regarding women safety and protection measures were asked to more than 550 people and experts from various walks of life, residing in countries in Europe, Africa, America, South East Asia, South Asia and pacific zones. In this analysis, with regards to the sexual abuse and prostitution, exploitation of women as domestic help, trafficking of women, stoning and killing women, female infanticide, India tops the list of all countries considered.
In India, ignorance towards women
and refusing equal respect for them has been on the large, with the prevalence
and increase of rapes, child killings, has contributed to this national shame.
Afghanistan has secured the second position while Syria holds the third
position. Famine hit Somalia is number 4, while Saudi Arabia is on the 5th
position. In India, between 2017-16, the crimes against women have increased by
83%, with a woman raped every 4 minutes as per an analysis. The surprising fact
is that the list also includes USA in the top 10, with the other spots being
held by Pakistan, Nigeria, Congo, and Yemen.
Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor Chennai sources stated that the mother of one of the seven convicts in the Rajiv Gandhi assassination case, AG Perarivalan, on Monday met Tamilnadu Governor Banwarilal Purohit seeking her son's release following a cabinet recommendation to him on the matter. Accordingly Arputhammal
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018
- Karnataka Govt plans to set up free Wi-Fi in 198 wards
- Kerala to witness heavy rains for next 48 Hours
- 3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE