In the list of countries where women do not have safety, India has topped, in a huge shocker for the nation. England based Thomas Reuters charitable organization had conducted a survey for the welfare of women, on the list of countries totally unsafe for women. The survey was conducted considering a total of 193 countries of the world.
In this survey, questions regarding women safety and protection measures were asked to more than 550 people and experts from various walks of life, residing in countries in Europe, Africa, America, South East Asia, South Asia and pacific zones. In this analysis, with regards to the sexual abuse and prostitution, exploitation of women as domestic help, trafficking of women, stoning and killing women, female infanticide, India tops the list of all countries considered.
In India, ignorance towards women
and refusing equal respect for them has been on the large, with the prevalence
and increase of rapes, child killings, has contributed to this national shame.
Afghanistan has secured the second position while Syria holds the third
position. Famine hit Somalia is number 4, while Saudi Arabia is on the 5th
position. In India, between 2017-16, the crimes against women have increased by
83%, with a woman raped every 4 minutes as per an analysis. The surprising fact
is that the list also includes USA in the top 10, with the other spots being
held by Pakistan, Nigeria, Congo, and Yemen.
People surround ministers in Orathanadu! Relief materials like food, water and electricity were not given to the people of Orathanadu, and hence, the people who were angered by this surrounded the ministers, who had come to the location to inspect the cyclone impacted areas, and questioned them and protested against them, causing chaos.
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities
- Why Donald Trump stops Military Aid to Pakistan?
- Prabhas is in talks with a motor bike company for endorsement deals
- Major Political Parties in Telangana gearing up for campaigning
- Mickey Mouse character turned 90 on Sunday
- More Rain anticipated in Tamilnadu from November 19
- Cyclone Gaja death toll in TN rose from 33 to 45
- Sirisena dissolved parliament, announced snap polls on January 5, 2019
- Can KCR win Elections by doing Yagams & Homams alone?
- Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad?
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!