Days after the Malayalam actors association AMMA had reinstated actor Dileep, the 8th accused and the mastermind behind the 2017 February actress molestation case, actress Rima Kallingal has opened up on her displeasure on the whole proceeding. Rima is the founder of Women in Cinema Collective, a forum founded by actresses to protect the female artists of Malayalam film industry and to fight and protect their rights.
Rima has said that there is no use logically, in discussing the decision of the organization. When asked on why WCC had not questioned AMMA on its decision to bring back Dileep, she had replied that there are 2 main reasons why they chose not to ask. Rima had said that though the WCC had raised 7 questions on Facebook, during the recent AMMA Mazhavillu fundraiser event, the organizers had publicly given their answers in complete disrespect of WCC, where a skit was performed by 6 actresses, with cameos by Mohanlal and Mammootty, and had mocked WCC as WhatsApp collective on women empowerment.
Rima added that the AMMA people have
already made it public, and they are just black and white and no grey at all,
and that they have insulted WCC in a very cheap manner. Hence it is not right
to expect WCC to discuss with AMMA further, said Rima. She argued that the
whole point behind the formation of WCC, especially post the ousting of Dileep
has been broken, as he is back to AMMA, and have also hinted at leaving AMMA
sooner, if Dileep continues to be in.
Why India raised Pulwama attack issue at Munich Conference? Sources from Munich reported that India raised the issue of the Pulwama terror attack, which left 40 CRPF men dead, during bilateral meetings with several countries, including the US, Germany and Russia, at the three-day Munich Security Conference that concluded Sunday. Meanwhile the 55th Munich Security Conference, which brings together global leaders and security experts from across the word, was attended by India's Deputy National Security Advisor Pankaj Saran.
- RBI found large divergence in the books of Yes Bank
- Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech!
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!