Days after the Malayalam actors association AMMA had reinstated actor Dileep, the 8th accused and the mastermind behind the 2017 February actress molestation case, actress Rima Kallingal has opened up on her displeasure on the whole proceeding. Rima is the founder of Women in Cinema Collective, a forum founded by actresses to protect the female artists of Malayalam film industry and to fight and protect their rights.
Rima has said that there is no use logically, in discussing the decision of the organization. When asked on why WCC had not questioned AMMA on its decision to bring back Dileep, she had replied that there are 2 main reasons why they chose not to ask. Rima had said that though the WCC had raised 7 questions on Facebook, during the recent AMMA Mazhavillu fundraiser event, the organizers had publicly given their answers in complete disrespect of WCC, where a skit was performed by 6 actresses, with cameos by Mohanlal and Mammootty, and had mocked WCC as WhatsApp collective on women empowerment.
Rima added that the AMMA people have
already made it public, and they are just black and white and no grey at all,
and that they have insulted WCC in a very cheap manner. Hence it is not right
to expect WCC to discuss with AMMA further, said Rima. She argued that the
whole point behind the formation of WCC, especially post the ousting of Dileep
has been broken, as he is back to AMMA, and have also hinted at leaving AMMA
sooner, if Dileep continues to be in.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections