Presently it is learnt that Pawan's core team members are now running from pillar to post to muster funds for the party. Accordingly even the response for the online donations on party's official website got lukewarm response despite Janasena social media group vigorously promoting the donations page.
Moreover although a couple of big shots are strongly backing Pawan and has been providing him the luxury cars, flights and housed him in Vijayawada and all his expenses has been taken care of, the star hero turned politician is yet to sort out the party's expenses. Furthermore noted business tycoon Lingamaneni Ramesh is said to be giving strong financial support to Pawan and his political operations.
Meanwhile it is also rumored that film producer and
US based entrepreneur Ram Talluri is providing enough financial backing to
Janasena. Moreover despite these, Pawan's team is badly looking out for other
donors from various sources as the general elections are fast approaching and
the party needs to intense its campaign. Presently, Avanthi Srinivas' brother
Muttamsetty Krishna Rao is taking care of fund raising for Janasena besides
Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana? Hyderabad sources stated that with the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) strike entering the tenth day, the agitating workers had organized a 'Raasta Roko' (road blockage) protests in all districts across the state on Tuesday. Meanwhile the Joint Action Committee (JAC) president Ashwathama Reddy said that this was not some kind of ordinary strike, and it was meant for the ensuring that justice is delivered to RTC employees and the people of Telangana.
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike