West Vijayawada sources reported that a shameful incident highlighting intrusion into the privacy of women came to light on Monday at the famous Kanaka Durga temple here. Accordingly the revelation of a CCTV camera in the changing room of the women's dormitory in the shrine has created a firestorm and has led to sharp criticism from women's groups.
Presently it is learnt that devotees are shocked at the lackadaisical and indifferent attitude of the temple authorities in the matter. Moreover women have demanded stern action against those responsible for this perverted intrusion into their privacy. Furthermore it is learnt that this CCTV camera was installed and functioning under the temple's control, three months ago, though it was noticed only on Monday. Further it is used as a changing room by women and it was here that the CCTV camera was installed three months ago giving a panoramic view of the entire area.
Recently members of the wedding party slammed the
security staff presents there for the ongoing act of perversion. Moreover it is
learnt that the temple authorities have now swung into damage control mode.
After the media highlighted the issue along with accompanying visuals, palpable
tension built up at the shrine.
Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu Chennai sources stated that as the experience of till now, Tamilnadu is getting cold. Meanwhile the weather center has warned that it will become more and more in the next four days. Reportedly in Tamilnadu, the northeast monsoon season was completed in December, 2018. This year, during the northeast monsoon, four storms were formed, but only 'kajah' storm provided some rainfall.
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam