For the last couple of days Renu Desai, ex-wife of actor turned politician Pawan Kalyan, has been the subject of discussion as the actress cum director declared that she has engaged to another person some time ago. Meanwhile on that note, Renu Desai has quit Twitter and she attributes it to 'too much of negativity' on the social media platform. Moreover it looks like some freaky tweets from hardcore fans of her ex-husband have caused Renu Desai to take this step.
As per report Renu Desai's disappointment at unending negativity she's receiving on Twitter was evident in her good-bye tweet. Renu Desai said “Most of the twitter accounts are anonymous and personally or professionally frustrated humans, who just like to write negatively about film or political people, as she is starting a new phase of her life, and she had decided to deactivate her twitter handle & stay away from the negativity that comes with it”.
Finally, the mother of two kids thanked all the
well-wishers and people who were kind & gentle to her during the bad phase.
Previously several celebs who had quit Twitter in the past has made a comeback
after a while. Presently it's not clear whether Renu is just taking a temporary
break to enjoy new life or permanently quit Twitter and most recently, she has
put some snapshot on Twitter showing some fans of Pawan Kalyan spewing hate on
BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra Sources from Pune stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who was addressing a rally in poll bound Maharashtra's Pune district on Thursday, made a surprising gesture to his audience while speaking on his government's recent decision to scrap Article 370, which granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir. Meanwhile as the crowd cheered for him, he halted his speech, stepped aside from the dais and bowed before the public twice.
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations