Telugu Desam Party national president and Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu had set the agenda for the party leaders in the 13 districts to get into fighting mode against the BJP leadership and Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Chandrababu Naidu had asked the leaders to prepare ground to launch agitation across the State.
The Rayalaseema leaders have already started the agitation for steel plant at Kadapa. Rajya Sabha member C M Ramesh is on indefinite hunger strike which entered seventh day and the leaders are building pressure on the BJP on the issue. The party is also holding protest rallies across the State in support of the steel plant issue and fasting MP.
Similarly, the Chief Minister had also directed the party leaders from Uttarandhra to begin agitation there for railway zone to be set up in Visakhapatnam. He had asked the leaders of the three north coastal districts to start different forms of protests in the three districts on railway zone issue.A similar direction was given to the leaders of East and West Godavari districts where they would be holding protests for Polavaram and Petro corridor. While the Polavaram project is seen as a State issue, the petro corridor is limited to benefit the two Godavari districts.
Chandrababu Naidu had reportedly told the party leaders from Nellore and Prakasam districts to take up the Dugarajapatnam port issue. Soon, the leaders would be holding protests across the two districts on the issue. Though Dugarajapatnam port is mentioned in the AP Reorganisation Act, it is said that the BJP leadership at the Centre and the TDP leadership in the State have agreed for Ramayapatnam port as viable and the leaders would soon be raising the issue.
The party leaders from Krishna and Guntur districts were given the agenda of Amaravati and the rest of the bifurcation issues. Chandrababu Naidu is planning to take Amaravati as his poll agenda along with Polavaram project. Chandrababu Naidu had also given the directions to the party leaders to get ready for the early polls, if required.It is to be seen how the TDP would use the bifurcation issues for its benefits ahead of the next elections.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party