Telugu Desam Party national president and Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu had set the agenda for the party leaders in the 13 districts to get into fighting mode against the BJP leadership and Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Chandrababu Naidu had asked the leaders to prepare ground to launch agitation across the State.
The Rayalaseema leaders have already started the agitation for steel plant at Kadapa. Rajya Sabha member C M Ramesh is on indefinite hunger strike which entered seventh day and the leaders are building pressure on the BJP on the issue. The party is also holding protest rallies across the State in support of the steel plant issue and fasting MP.
Similarly, the Chief Minister had also directed the party leaders from Uttarandhra to begin agitation there for railway zone to be set up in Visakhapatnam. He had asked the leaders of the three north coastal districts to start different forms of protests in the three districts on railway zone issue.A similar direction was given to the leaders of East and West Godavari districts where they would be holding protests for Polavaram and Petro corridor. While the Polavaram project is seen as a State issue, the petro corridor is limited to benefit the two Godavari districts.
Chandrababu Naidu had reportedly told the party leaders from Nellore and Prakasam districts to take up the Dugarajapatnam port issue. Soon, the leaders would be holding protests across the two districts on the issue. Though Dugarajapatnam port is mentioned in the AP Reorganisation Act, it is said that the BJP leadership at the Centre and the TDP leadership in the State have agreed for Ramayapatnam port as viable and the leaders would soon be raising the issue.
The party leaders from Krishna and Guntur districts were given the agenda of Amaravati and the rest of the bifurcation issues. Chandrababu Naidu is planning to take Amaravati as his poll agenda along with Polavaram project. Chandrababu Naidu had also given the directions to the party leaders to get ready for the early polls, if required.It is to be seen how the TDP would use the bifurcation issues for its benefits ahead of the next elections.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli