According to sources Human Rights activist, rationalist and Bigg Boss season 2 contestant Babu Gogineni has been booked for 'sedition' and 'treason'. As per report Babu Gogineni is charged with the acts of 'sedition' and 'treason' besides several others and has been booked under 13 sections. Meanwhile this is following a complaint filed in Madhapur police station against Babu Gogineni.
Furthermore the complainant alleged that Babu Gogineni's comments on social media over a particular section have been creating a lot of difficulties, challenges to the particular community living abroad. Moreover it is alleged that Babu Gogineni had been conducting several 'unauthorized' meetings and had been 'collecting' Aadhaar card information and details from the people in an 'unauthorized' way.
Further one complainant Narayana has approached the court to take action
against Babu Gogineni. Presently he has moved the court to 'remove' the videos
of Babu Gogineni and his 'objectionable' speeches. According to reports, the
Court has directed cops to book cases against Babu Gogineni. Madhapur police
have booked cases against Babu under 13 sections and Madhapur police have
started the probe.
Hike in salary of Police officials by Karnataka Govt Reportedly the Karnataka government on Tuesday partially accepted the terms set in the Raghavendra Auradkar Committee report, which recommended pay hikes and promotions for police staff. Earlier in 2016, a committee headed by Raghavendra Auradkar, the then ADGP (Recruitment and Training), had recommended a hike in salary for police personnel. Furthermore the report was prepared after police
- Why Mudragada is silent now?
- Govt wants a suitable buyer for Air India
- TTD Chairman planned to serve people by spending money from his pocket
- VMRDA new Chairman thanked CM Jagan
- Importance of filing Income tax, Filing Last date July 31
- Chandrababu Sending Rayapati to BJP?
- High Court Grants Temporary Relief to Bigg Boss Organizers
- TV9 Sentiment for Ravi Prakash's New Channel?
- International Court of Justice Cancels the Death Sentence of Kulbushan Jadhav
- Red Warning issued to Kerala
- Why PM Modi angry with the Cabinet Ministers?
- Will AP Auto Drivers be paid Rs.10000 Per Year?
- New Governor appointed for AP
- No break in Darshans in Tirumala Tirupathi: Chairman
- Last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31, Have you filed?