According to sources Human Rights activist, rationalist and Bigg Boss season 2 contestant Babu Gogineni has been booked for 'sedition' and 'treason'. As per report Babu Gogineni is charged with the acts of 'sedition' and 'treason' besides several others and has been booked under 13 sections. Meanwhile this is following a complaint filed in Madhapur police station against Babu Gogineni.
Furthermore the complainant alleged that Babu Gogineni's comments on social media over a particular section have been creating a lot of difficulties, challenges to the particular community living abroad. Moreover it is alleged that Babu Gogineni had been conducting several 'unauthorized' meetings and had been 'collecting' Aadhaar card information and details from the people in an 'unauthorized' way.
Further one complainant Narayana has approached the court to take action
against Babu Gogineni. Presently he has moved the court to 'remove' the videos
of Babu Gogineni and his 'objectionable' speeches. According to reports, the
Court has directed cops to book cases against Babu Gogineni. Madhapur police
have booked cases against Babu under 13 sections and Madhapur police have
started the probe.
Rahul Gandhi as PM proposal kicked up storm Chennai sources stated that the 'Rahul for Prime Minister' proposal from DMK chief MK Stalin has kicked up a storm all around, besides triggering a bombshell of a recall from the inimitable Dr Subramanian Swamy. Meanwhile the former Law Minister tweeted on Monday "He do not know why some parties want to declare Rahul Gandhi as next PM as self confessed in writing that he is British citizen
- City in Northern China banned Christmas sales & decorations to keep city clean
- Flight operations disrupted due to Cyclone Phethai in Coastal AP
- Court notices to Ratan Tata in a defamation complaint by Wadia Chairman
- Philippines bags Miss Universe 2018 Crown
- Pawan is becoming a sample for social media trollers
- Russian President Putin's calendar sales in Japan in peak
- KCR planning something big against Naidu politically
- Despite promises, the intention to arrest Mallya!