According to sources Human Rights activist, rationalist and Bigg Boss season 2 contestant Babu Gogineni has been booked for 'sedition' and 'treason'. As per report Babu Gogineni is charged with the acts of 'sedition' and 'treason' besides several others and has been booked under 13 sections. Meanwhile this is following a complaint filed in Madhapur police station against Babu Gogineni.
Furthermore the complainant alleged that Babu Gogineni's comments on social media over a particular section have been creating a lot of difficulties, challenges to the particular community living abroad. Moreover it is alleged that Babu Gogineni had been conducting several 'unauthorized' meetings and had been 'collecting' Aadhaar card information and details from the people in an 'unauthorized' way.
Further one complainant Narayana has approached the court to take action
against Babu Gogineni. Presently he has moved the court to 'remove' the videos
of Babu Gogineni and his 'objectionable' speeches. According to reports, the
Court has directed cops to book cases against Babu Gogineni. Madhapur police
have booked cases against Babu under 13 sections and Madhapur police have
started the probe.
E-Commerce Firms growth in peak this festive season As per report with major e-commerce festive season sales coming to a close, the industry has generated sales of around Rs 15,000 crore ($2.3 billion), according to RedSeer Consulting’s estimates. Meanwhile this is a 64% growth over last year, where e-commerce companies clocked sales worth $1.4 billion.
- Sensor based Smart Traffic Signals to be installed in Bengaluru
- Will Gajwel people make KCR win?
- Cracking Coconut before performing Navaratri Pooja is auspicious
- Navaratri Celebrations in Tamilnadu
- Rituals to be followed during Saraswati Pooja
- Know about Saraswati Pooja and its Importance
- Man throws acid on lady!
- Leena complains on Susi!
- Woman kicks 16 year old!
- Tension prevails in Sabarimala!
- Mysuru getting ready for Dussehra this Friday
- Pawan's fresh statement to be a political weapon for TDP in AP
- Will TRS Party defeat TDP?
- TRS Party released Manifesto for upcoming Telangana Elections
- Federal judge dismissed porn star Stormy Daniels' defamation lawsuit against Trump