According to sources Human Rights activist, rationalist and Bigg Boss season 2 contestant Babu Gogineni has been booked for 'sedition' and 'treason'. As per report Babu Gogineni is charged with the acts of 'sedition' and 'treason' besides several others and has been booked under 13 sections. Meanwhile this is following a complaint filed in Madhapur police station against Babu Gogineni.
Furthermore the complainant alleged that Babu Gogineni's comments on social media over a particular section have been creating a lot of difficulties, challenges to the particular community living abroad. Moreover it is alleged that Babu Gogineni had been conducting several 'unauthorized' meetings and had been 'collecting' Aadhaar card information and details from the people in an 'unauthorized' way.
Further one complainant Narayana has approached the court to take action
against Babu Gogineni. Presently he has moved the court to 'remove' the videos
of Babu Gogineni and his 'objectionable' speeches. According to reports, the
Court has directed cops to book cases against Babu Gogineni. Madhapur police
have booked cases against Babu under 13 sections and Madhapur police have
started the probe.
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding