Yesterday sparked yet another controversy, as core members of Women in Cinema collective forum, had resigned from the Malayalam actors association AMMA, after the association had reinstated the earlier ousted member Dileep back. It all began with the sexual assault survivor taking the initiation by resigning firstly from AMMA.
The actor had later said that the actor had made her lose film offers, and when she had made a complaint against this, AMMA did not take it seriously, and when the molestation incident happened too, AMMA was looking at protecting the accused rather than saving justice, and the actress expressed that there was no point in being in such an organization. Following the victim survivor, the others from WCC who stepped down from AMMA include Geetu Mohandas, Rima Kallingal and Remya Nambeesan.
Geetu Mohandas said that she must
have resigned earlier as it was tough to question AMMA being a working
committee member, and not the voices of people are drowned, and hence she will
be supporting her friend, fighting against the unfair and irresponsible AMMA.
Rima Kallingal said that she was not just leaving for this issue but with the
hopes that the coming generations will have some self respect. Remya Nambeesan
too had resigned in support of her friend, and hoped justice will prevail.
Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved As per report Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba announced generation of whopping $30.8 billion in terms of Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) during Singles' Day sale the 24 hour annual shopping event held on November 11, beating the last year's record of $25 billion. Meanwhile around 180,000 brands had participated in the sale on all retail platforms of the company. Apple, Xiaomi
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome
- AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?