A senior police officer has been booked for raping a 23 year old girl, who happens to be the daughter of a lady constable, after the officer had lured the girl on grounds of getting her a job.
Rahul Shriram , the Deputy commissioner of Police Zone II had allegedly sexually abused the girl numerous times on a regular basis between February and June 21, as reported by the authorities who had investigated the case. The deputy commissioner has been arrested now on charges of raping the girl, with the false promise of getting her a job.
The incident and the brutality came
to light after the victim had filed a police complaint against the officer few
days back, as said by DCP Vinayak Dhakne. The case has been registered at MIDC
Cidco station, and the investigation has begun on this case. Shriram has been
booked under various sections of IPC in the charge sheet.
Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK Sources from Srinagar stated that Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik on Monday said India will dismantle terrorist infrastructures inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) if the terrorism emanating from the neighboring country's soil is not dealt with. He said when speaking to reporters
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?