Naidu seeks judicial probe on TTD jewel row It was only two days ago at the VRAs meeting that the Chief Minister had announced he would order judicial probe into the TTD activities once in every two years.
As the controversy is spreading across and hitting the sentiments of the people, the Chief Minister took the decision to put an end to the row. The TTD trust board also inspected the jewels and verified the records recently and declared that everything was perfect. The trust board members found that the records relating to the donated jewellery are intact and the religious practices atop the hill are not disturbed or deviated. However, the critics continue to target the government and the TTD forcing the Chief Minister to order for judicial probe.
Former chief priest Ramana Deekshitulu’s comment that a pink diamond donated to the temple had gone missing created a flutter in the state. With political parties particularly the YSRC and the BJP targeting Naidu, the TDP supremo hinted at setting up a judicial committee to look into the matter.
“As the sensitivity of the issue reached alarming proportions and any amount of counter justification that all is well either by the TTD or the Government, is unable to provide solace to the public at large and devotees in particular, I request, scrutinise the procedures in vogue,” Naidu wrote and alleged that “certain vested interests” had triggered unwarranted unrest in the minds of devotees.Allegations maligning the temple board had led to the appointment of two committees in the past (in 2009 and 2011). Both ruled out any wrongdoing.
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism