A per report at a time when technology is percolating and transforming every single industry in India, the banking and financial services industry too, is staring a massive opportunity that technology presents. Meanwhile along with this, changes in customer behavior and expectations, complex regulatory requirements, and digitization throughout the business model are affecting the banking and financial services industry at every level.
Presently the technology major Cisco is betting big on leveraging the opportunity the BFSI sector poses in terms of digital transformation. Moreover Cisco has developed a Digital Transformation Blueprint for the banking & financial services sector. Accordingly the blueprint leverages the power of Cisco’s intent based networking portfolio to integrate connectivity, security, automation, collaboration, and analytics across the business value chain.
Further the company wants to deliver enhanced
customer experience, improved workforce productivity, build new business models
and protect against risks by bringing in connectivity and visibility into every
aspect of the organization. Moreover Cisco is working with organizations such
as HDFC Bank and the National Stock Exchange (NSE) in digitizing their
operations. At the Cisco India Summit in Goa, HDFC Bank showcased its
collaboration with Cisco to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation
strategy and business growth.
Air India says issues regarding aviation fuel payments would be resolved early Reportedly Air India said that the issues regarding aviation fuel payments are being sorted out with the state run oil companies and they would be resolved early. Meanwhile the statement comes days after oil PSUs (public sector units) in a letter to the national carrier warned of ending fuel supplies at six major airports from October 18, if the latter did not make the lump sum payments as had been agreed upon.
- Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB