A per report at a time when technology is percolating and transforming every single industry in India, the banking and financial services industry too, is staring a massive opportunity that technology presents. Meanwhile along with this, changes in customer behavior and expectations, complex regulatory requirements, and digitization throughout the business model are affecting the banking and financial services industry at every level.
Presently the technology major Cisco is betting big on leveraging the opportunity the BFSI sector poses in terms of digital transformation. Moreover Cisco has developed a Digital Transformation Blueprint for the banking & financial services sector. Accordingly the blueprint leverages the power of Cisco’s intent based networking portfolio to integrate connectivity, security, automation, collaboration, and analytics across the business value chain.
Further the company wants to deliver enhanced
customer experience, improved workforce productivity, build new business models
and protect against risks by bringing in connectivity and visibility into every
aspect of the organization. Moreover Cisco is working with organizations such
as HDFC Bank and the National Stock Exchange (NSE) in digitizing their
operations. At the Cisco India Summit in Goa, HDFC Bank showcased its
collaboration with Cisco to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation
strategy and business growth.
Tehelka Mathews makes another accusation on Jayalalitha's mysterious death! Former Tehelka editor Samuel Mathews had recently released a documentary on Kodanadu murders and thefts, where he had accused the Tamilnadu Chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy of the murders in the estate for acquiring some evidence from the estate, following which a case was filed by the TN govt against him.
- Tamilisai opens up on DMK alliance!
- Priyanka Gandhi enters active politics!
- Alone time given Me the strength to handle life: PM Modi
- Indian Movie nominated for Oscars
- Will Prabhas get BJP MLA ticket for 2019 Elections?
- APSRTC Employees Union calls for indefinite statewide strike from February 6
- Hyderabad HC issued notices to makers of 'Lakshmi's NTR'
- Iconic Bikini Climber dies on Mountain
- Toyota makes Joint Venture with Panasonic
- India's Air Passenger Traffic hikes
- India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!