A per report at a time when technology is percolating and transforming every single industry in India, the banking and financial services industry too, is staring a massive opportunity that technology presents. Meanwhile along with this, changes in customer behavior and expectations, complex regulatory requirements, and digitization throughout the business model are affecting the banking and financial services industry at every level.
Presently the technology major Cisco is betting big on leveraging the opportunity the BFSI sector poses in terms of digital transformation. Moreover Cisco has developed a Digital Transformation Blueprint for the banking & financial services sector. Accordingly the blueprint leverages the power of Cisco’s intent based networking portfolio to integrate connectivity, security, automation, collaboration, and analytics across the business value chain.
Further the company wants to deliver enhanced
customer experience, improved workforce productivity, build new business models
and protect against risks by bringing in connectivity and visibility into every
aspect of the organization. Moreover Cisco is working with organizations such
as HDFC Bank and the National Stock Exchange (NSE) in digitizing their
operations. At the Cisco India Summit in Goa, HDFC Bank showcased its
collaboration with Cisco to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation
strategy and business growth.
Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad? Accordingly Sharmila, who had earlier headed the Telangana unit of YCP, is nowhere in the scene now in the Telangana polls. Meanwhile Jagan has announced that YCP would stay away from the Telangana elections, the move said to have irked Sharmila and her followers in the party.
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!