Actress Renu Desai, the ex wife of Power star Pawan Kalyan has revealed that the news of her son Akira Nandan against her second marriage was true indeed, and has opened up on the reason behind it. Telugu actress Renu Desai, who had divorced Pawan Kalyan way back in 2012, has got engaged to a Pune based businessman recently.
She had shared the happiness of getting engaged by posting her photos from the engagement on her social media accounts. However, there was news making rounds that her son Akira did not like her second marriage, and the actress has now explained it. Renu has said that this marriage is an arranged marriage, and love won't be coming again and again.
She said that she had been happily
single for 7 years, and now she is happy that she is getting a good
hearted husband. She added that Akira is happy for her second marriage, and his
anger was because the menu did not have Paneer Butter Masala, Renu went on to
say that she's 37, and will live as per Indian traditions and does not believe
in Live in system.
Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below? Reportedly Mother D airy will sell tomatoes at Rs 55 per kg or below through its Safal retail outlets across the national capital region to provide relief to consumers, the government said on Friday after reviewing the prices of essential commodities. Presently tomatoes are available at Rs 60-80 per kg in the
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority
- BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra