Thiruvallur sources reported that video of school students from Government High School in Velliagaram in the Tiruvallur district of Tamilnadu went viral last week. Meanwhile the reason being pictures of students from the school crying and pleading their English teacher to not leave had gone viral. Accordingly the videos and pictures also caught the attention of celebrities like Hrithik Roshan and AR Rahman who retweeted media reports.
As per report an English teacher named G Bhagawan was transferred by the government due to which the students of the school were left heartbroken. Further taking stock of the situation, the government authorities have now revoked the transfer order after the video surfaced which showed the popularity of Bhagwan among school students.
Media reports added that Bhagwan has been
responsible for introducing new and innovative teaching methods to students in
the last four years that he has been there. He told "He treated them
like a friend, mingled with them. They can approach him anytime even after
school hours and hence this bonding became a success. But he have to obey
government order when it comes to transfer".
Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes According to sources train services between Bengaluru and coastal Karnataka and parts of Kerala, which were cancelled multiple landslides following heavy rains in the region, will resume from September 30. Meanwhile South Western Railway officials stated “The train services were partially
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1