Thiruvallur sources reported that video of school students from Government High School in Velliagaram in the Tiruvallur district of Tamilnadu went viral last week. Meanwhile the reason being pictures of students from the school crying and pleading their English teacher to not leave had gone viral. Accordingly the videos and pictures also caught the attention of celebrities like Hrithik Roshan and AR Rahman who retweeted media reports.
As per report an English teacher named G Bhagawan was transferred by the government due to which the students of the school were left heartbroken. Further taking stock of the situation, the government authorities have now revoked the transfer order after the video surfaced which showed the popularity of Bhagwan among school students.
Media reports added that Bhagwan has been
responsible for introducing new and innovative teaching methods to students in
the last four years that he has been there. He told "He treated them
like a friend, mingled with them. They can approach him anytime even after
school hours and hence this bonding became a success. But he have to obey
government order when it comes to transfer".
Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana? Hyderabad sources stated that with the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) strike entering the tenth day, the agitating workers had organized a 'Raasta Roko' (road blockage) protests in all districts across the state on Tuesday. Meanwhile the Joint Action Committee (JAC) president Ashwathama Reddy said that this was not some kind of ordinary strike, and it was meant for the ensuring that justice is delivered to RTC employees and the people of Telangana.
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike