As per report Karunanidhi's daughter and DMK MP Kanimozhi has visited Kadapa to extend solidarity towards the indefinite hunger strike by TDP MP CM Ramesh and TDP leader B Tech Ravi. Meanwhile Kanimozhi said TDP has been fighting for the Kadapa steel plant and hailed CM Ramesh and Chandrababu Naidu for their relentless fight for AP.
Accordingly Kanimozhi said she has come to Kadapa representing her father Karunanidhi and Brother Stalin who are also extending their support for the fast unto death hunger strike of TDP leaders. Kanimozhi said Tamilnadu and Andhra Pradesh states are like brothers and would always support one another and she also said the people of AP and Tamilnadu should fight jointly for their problems.
Moreover htting out at BJP, Kanimozhi said the
Saffron party is adopting an anti-national approach which is hugely affecting
the states, particularly non-ruling BJP states. She added Hindu, Hindi and Hindustan
are the only three things matter to BJP. Further she said the people of
Tamilnadu have been opposing the BJP's policies. Kanimozhi even recalled the
recent Tuticorin incident which has claimed over 30 lives. Hence she said the
family members of Ramesh and Ravi are worrying and hence, she demanded PM Modi
to respond on their genuine demands immediately.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?