The value of Indian rupee has seen a sharp decline against American dollars, in an all-time low. The decline began as soon as the trade market opened today. The Indian rupee ended at a lowest of RS 69.950 against US dollars, which is a historic lowest for the rupee.
Prior to this fall, the decline of Indian rupee to 68.65 was the previous biggest decline, during the demonetization period in 2016. Post this decline there was a minimal rise, as the Indian rupee increased to 68.92 against US dollars. This sharp decline in value of Indian rupee against dollars has been attributed to the decline in Asian market, as well as the economic backdrop and money market decline in India.
The increase in the price of crude oil in the international market has impacted the money deficit in the country. It has been expected that the reserve bank of India will soon take some important decisions to avoid an economic downfall.
Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies According to report popular Tamil actor Ajith Kumar announced that he doesn't wish to pursue politics. Meanwhile in an open letter, the actor shared that he's not entering politics further appealing to students to concentrate on their studies. Furthermore shutting down the numerous rumors doing the rounds regarding his political inclination in the upcoming elections, Ajith clarified in
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!
- World's cutest dog passes away!
- Politician - Actress Divya Spandana trolled!
- Tamilisai plan to exploit Thala fans!
- PM Modi faces a united opposition in national elections
- NATA Elects New Executive Committee for 2019 - 2020
- Is dreams of MGR & J. Jayalalitha fulfilled by PM Modi?
- Will actress Kareena Kapoor Khan follow footsteps of her late father-in-law in politics?
- Rapper Cardi B has slammed US President Donald Trump
- TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules