The value of Indian rupee has seen a sharp decline against American dollars, in an all-time low. The decline began as soon as the trade market opened today. The Indian rupee ended at a lowest of RS 69.950 against US dollars, which is a historic lowest for the rupee.
Prior to this fall, the decline of Indian rupee to 68.65 was the previous biggest decline, during the demonetization period in 2016. Post this decline there was a minimal rise, as the Indian rupee increased to 68.92 against US dollars. This sharp decline in value of Indian rupee against dollars has been attributed to the decline in Asian market, as well as the economic backdrop and money market decline in India.
The increase in the price of crude oil in the international market has impacted the money deficit in the country. It has been expected that the reserve bank of India will soon take some important decisions to avoid an economic downfall.
Appreciation certificate for first voter by EC in Madhya Pradesh In an innovative move by EC today issued a certificate of appreciation to first voter of the day in Chitrakoot district of Madhya Pradesh. Bypolls for assembly elections are undergoing in the state. Election commission of India initiated a novel way to encourage the voters to exercise their franchise enthusiastically, they issued a certificate of appreciation to first voter in Manikpur polling booth in Chitrakoot district of Madhya Pradesh. Uma Shankar was the first voter in the morn
- Polling disrupted in Maharashtra due to faulty EVMs, Polling resumed
- Litmus test for BJP in Huzurnagar Bypolls
- Voting Halfway Down, More celebrities get their fingers inked
- Voting percentage below 20 in Maharashtra and Haryana elections till noon
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- Opposition leaders step out to vote
- 5.79% Voter Turnout Till 10am in Maharashtra
- Haryana CM came to Polling Booth by BICYCLE
- Voting in Maharashtra & Other States in full swing
- Leading Personalities franchising their Votes
- By-Polls Polling begins in Maharashtra & Haryana
- TSRTC JAC announced Huge Public Meeting on October 30
- Decision on the status of Pakistan be taken by FATF in February 2020
- IMD predicts Heavy rain in Coastal AP
- First of the ten metro trains proposed for Chennai phase I extension reached