The value of Indian rupee has seen a sharp decline against American dollars, in an all-time low. The decline began as soon as the trade market opened today. The Indian rupee ended at a lowest of RS 69.950 against US dollars, which is a historic lowest for the rupee.
Prior to this fall, the decline of Indian rupee to 68.65 was the previous biggest decline, during the demonetization period in 2016. Post this decline there was a minimal rise, as the Indian rupee increased to 68.92 against US dollars. This sharp decline in value of Indian rupee against dollars has been attributed to the decline in Asian market, as well as the economic backdrop and money market decline in India.
The increase in the price of crude oil in the international market has impacted the money deficit in the country. It has been expected that the reserve bank of India will soon take some important decisions to avoid an economic downfall.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections