Leader of Opposition and YSR Congress president Y S Jaganmohan Reddy is continuing his marathon walk to reach his target of 3000 kilo meters. He had completed 2000 kilo meters on June 14 and had completed 200 days walk on Wednesday in East Godavari district.
Started at Idupulapaya on October 6, last year, Jaganmohan Reddy is on the walk for the past 200 days meeting cross section of people and spreading his Nava Rathna promises for the people. He is walking all the way, interacting with the people and holding special interactions with cross sections of the people.
Though it is almost eight months that he had started his Praja Sankalpa Yatra, Jaganmohan Reddy could walk only for 200 days as he is taking break on every Friday to attend the CBI court in Hyderabad. Despite this break, the YSR Congress chief is finding himself in the midst of the people, while his party leaders are busy with their own programmes.
As he was walking in the districts, he had made his party MPs to protest for the special category status demand in the Parliament and even move no confidence motion against the Central government. Though the motion was not taken up for discussion, the MPs have finally quit their posts on April 6 in protest against denial of the special category status. However, the resignations were finally accepted by the Lok Sabha Speaker only on June 20, which was a strategy to avoid by-elections to the five MP seats.
While walking his way, Jaganmohan Reddy had made his party leaders to hold protests for the steel plant, without getting carried away by the ruling Telugu Desam Party’s protest and indefinite fast by its MP C M Ramesh in Kadapa. Facing the allegations of conspiracy with the BJP, the YSR Congress is making its moves firmly countering the ruling TDP.
As TDP’s former minister Daggubati Venkateswara Rao said, the YSR Congress is doing its role what an Opposition party is expected to do. Though Jagnamohan Reddy is not available for the party leaders at the party headquarters for consultations, the party remains intact and its activities continue, which shows the organisational strength of the party, which can withstand any conspiracy.In keeping the party intact for more than eight months in a row, while being away on padayatra, Jaganmohan Reddy could keep his folks together and stronger too.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli