The Kanchipuram police have filed a case against actors Sarathkumar and Radharavi for selling the land belonging to Actors Association, and misusing the funds. The actors association owns a 29 cent land in Vedamangalam, next to Kanchipuram.
Former president of Actors association Sarathkumar and the general secretary Radharavi, member KR Selvarj and manager Natesan had sold the land in 2006, and had taken the money illegally, as alleged by the current general secretary of actors association, Vishal.
He went on to file a complaint against Sarathkumar and Radharavi. However Vishal had filed an appeal in the Chennai high court as no action was taken against Sarath and Radharavi with regards to his complaint. Following this, the court had ordered the police to file a case against the duo and investigate the case. It was after this that the case was registered against the 4 mentioned former office bearers of actors association.
Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project Chennai sources stated that the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) has signed an agreement with the Government of India to provide Official Development Assistance (ODA) Loan of 40,074 million Japanese Yen (approximately INR 2,470 Crore) for Chennai Peripheral Ring Road Project (Phase 1). Meanwhile the Chennai Peripheral Ring Road is placed as one of the priority projects
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!
- World's cutest dog passes away!
- Politician - Actress Divya Spandana trolled!
- Tamilisai plan to exploit Thala fans!
- PM Modi faces a united opposition in national elections
- NATA Elects New Executive Committee for 2019 - 2020
- Is dreams of MGR & J. Jayalalitha fulfilled by PM Modi?
- Will actress Kareena Kapoor Khan follow footsteps of her late father-in-law in politics?
- Rapper Cardi B has slammed US President Donald Trump
- TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules
- Tamilnadu CM ready for By-polls with Lok Sabha Polls
- Exciting News: Flipkart Republic Day Sale started from January 20 to 22, 2019