The Kanchipuram police have filed a case against actors Sarathkumar and Radharavi for selling the land belonging to Actors Association, and misusing the funds. The actors association owns a 29 cent land in Vedamangalam, next to Kanchipuram.
Former president of Actors association Sarathkumar and the general secretary Radharavi, member KR Selvarj and manager Natesan had sold the land in 2006, and had taken the money illegally, as alleged by the current general secretary of actors association, Vishal.
He went on to file a complaint against Sarathkumar and Radharavi. However Vishal had filed an appeal in the Chennai high court as no action was taken against Sarath and Radharavi with regards to his complaint. Following this, the court had ordered the police to file a case against the duo and investigate the case. It was after this that the case was registered against the 4 mentioned former office bearers of actors association.
Appreciation certificate for first voter by EC in Madhya Pradesh In an innovative move by EC today issued a certificate of appreciation to first voter of the day in Chitrakoot district of Madhya Pradesh. Bypolls for assembly elections are undergoing in the state. Election commission of India initiated a novel way to encourage the voters to exercise their franchise enthusiastically, they issued a certificate of appreciation to first voter in Manikpur polling booth in Chitrakoot district of Madhya Pradesh. Uma Shankar was the first voter in the morn
- Polling disrupted in Maharashtra due to faulty EVMs, Polling resumed
- Litmus test for BJP in Huzurnagar Bypolls
- Voting Halfway Down, More celebrities get their fingers inked
- Voting percentage below 20 in Maharashtra and Haryana elections till noon
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- Opposition leaders step out to vote
- 5.79% Voter Turnout Till 10am in Maharashtra
- Haryana CM came to Polling Booth by BICYCLE
- Voting in Maharashtra & Other States in full swing
- Leading Personalities franchising their Votes
- By-Polls Polling begins in Maharashtra & Haryana
- TSRTC JAC announced Huge Public Meeting on October 30
- Decision on the status of Pakistan be taken by FATF in February 2020
- IMD predicts Heavy rain in Coastal AP
- First of the ten metro trains proposed for Chennai phase I extension reached