Without an iota of shame for indulging in the anti social activity of theft, an inhuman incident has happened in T Nagar in Chennai. Paleswar Singh belongs to North India, and he has been residing in T Nagar's Usman road and is currently working in a private company. Two days back, he had been to the shop behind his house by night. And that was when much to his shock, 3 men had rushed towards him and surrounded him in their bikes.
Seeing the strangers, Paleswar Singh was scared, though he got his courage to question them what they needed. One of the trio had demanded him to handover all the money and his mobile phone, by threatening him with his knife. However as Paleswar Singh said he had no money, they thieves said that they had seen many like him, and threatened him further.
As he continued saying he had no
money, the angered thieves scolded him for not having money and slashed his
hand with the knife, but Paleswar was immediately rushed to the hospital and
was given treatment. Such thefts are increasing in Chennai city, with yesterday
alone witnessing 5 thefts. In such cases, people have to be extremely careful,
as these incidents are happening in areas that are crowded 24 hours, like T
Nagar, Anna Nagar and Vadapalani.
India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital New Delhi sources stated that when Xi Jinping flew from Chennai to Kathmandu on Saturday, he became the first Chinese President to visit Nepal in 23 years. Earlier on Sunday, he rounded up the trip by signing as many as 20 agreements with Nepalese Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli, including the building
- Air India says issues regarding aviation fuel payments would be resolved early
- Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach