Without an iota of shame for indulging in the anti social activity of theft, an inhuman incident has happened in T Nagar in Chennai. Paleswar Singh belongs to North India, and he has been residing in T Nagar's Usman road and is currently working in a private company. Two days back, he had been to the shop behind his house by night. And that was when much to his shock, 3 men had rushed towards him and surrounded him in their bikes.
Seeing the strangers, Paleswar Singh was scared, though he got his courage to question them what they needed. One of the trio had demanded him to handover all the money and his mobile phone, by threatening him with his knife. However as Paleswar Singh said he had no money, they thieves said that they had seen many like him, and threatened him further.
As he continued saying he had no
money, the angered thieves scolded him for not having money and slashed his
hand with the knife, but Paleswar was immediately rushed to the hospital and
was given treatment. Such thefts are increasing in Chennai city, with yesterday
alone witnessing 5 thefts. In such cases, people have to be extremely careful,
as these incidents are happening in areas that are crowded 24 hours, like T
Nagar, Anna Nagar and Vadapalani.
Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week Accordingly more misery is in store for Bengaluru as both the Indian Meteorological Department and the Karnataka State Natural Disaster Monitoring Centre has predicted moderate to heavy rainfall across the city throughout this week. Meanwhile the KSNDMC has alerted the Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike, the city’s civic body, to ensure it is well prepared for the rains.
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018
- Karnataka Govt plans to set up free Wi-Fi in 198 wards