Without an iota of shame for indulging in the anti social activity of theft, an inhuman incident has happened in T Nagar in Chennai. Paleswar Singh belongs to North India, and he has been residing in T Nagar's Usman road and is currently working in a private company. Two days back, he had been to the shop behind his house by night. And that was when much to his shock, 3 men had rushed towards him and surrounded him in their bikes.
Seeing the strangers, Paleswar Singh was scared, though he got his courage to question them what they needed. One of the trio had demanded him to handover all the money and his mobile phone, by threatening him with his knife. However as Paleswar Singh said he had no money, they thieves said that they had seen many like him, and threatened him further.
As he continued saying he had no
money, the angered thieves scolded him for not having money and slashed his
hand with the knife, but Paleswar was immediately rushed to the hospital and
was given treatment. Such thefts are increasing in Chennai city, with yesterday
alone witnessing 5 thefts. In such cases, people have to be extremely careful,
as these incidents are happening in areas that are crowded 24 hours, like T
Nagar, Anna Nagar and Vadapalani.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees