Without an iota of shame for indulging in the anti social activity of theft, an inhuman incident has happened in T Nagar in Chennai. Paleswar Singh belongs to North India, and he has been residing in T Nagar's Usman road and is currently working in a private company. Two days back, he had been to the shop behind his house by night. And that was when much to his shock, 3 men had rushed towards him and surrounded him in their bikes.
Seeing the strangers, Paleswar Singh was scared, though he got his courage to question them what they needed. One of the trio had demanded him to handover all the money and his mobile phone, by threatening him with his knife. However as Paleswar Singh said he had no money, they thieves said that they had seen many like him, and threatened him further.
As he continued saying he had no
money, the angered thieves scolded him for not having money and slashed his
hand with the knife, but Paleswar was immediately rushed to the hospital and
was given treatment. Such thefts are increasing in Chennai city, with yesterday
alone witnessing 5 thefts. In such cases, people have to be extremely careful,
as these incidents are happening in areas that are crowded 24 hours, like T
Nagar, Anna Nagar and Vadapalani.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code