According to sources Suzuki usually has some pretty interesting exhibits lined up for the Gaikindo Indonesia International Auto Show (GIIAS), and as per a report, this year's edition (that begins on August 2) will see the debut of a new concept car, which Suzuki will put into production.
Meanwhile when speaking to Indonesian news outlet Kompas, Harold Donel, Head of Product Development & Marketing Research, PT Suzuki Indomobil Sales, confirmed that this new concept will be a city car, but also went on to clarify that it'll be part of a new sub-brand, and will be an Indonesia only model. Harold said "The model is city car and most importantly it is a sub-brand of Suzuki that is made specifically for the Indonesian market only".
Moreover details on the city car and the new
sub-brand are scarce; Harold added how the idea behind this new sub-brand is to
reinforce Suzuki's model range, and how this city car will be targeted at a
younger customer base. Furthermore the concept car will be mass produced in the
future, targeting young consumers, which means buyers with age up to 35 years.
This is a new identity Suzuki for the Indonesian market."
What is Roja's Condition in Nagari This Time? In 2014, Former Actress Roja won on YSR Congress Ticket from Nagari with a slight margin. She is excited on becoming the MLA and created a rampage in the Opposition. But then, she was suspended for a year in the Legislative Assembly for her poor behaviour. Roja's severe criticism on TDP almost made her an enemy to the Ruling Party and this time, they are determined to defeat her.
- TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack
- RTO attacked by actor's friend!
- Goa gets a new head!
- PM Modi likely to interact with Public about 'Main Bhi Chowkidar' by March 31
- Election Battle: Parties Cooking Strategies for Victory In Godavari
- Curious Case of Uttarandhra in 2019 Polls
- Chandra Babu Facing Huge Pressure
- DK Aruna Jumps into BJP
- Jagan Pinned Hopes On His Family
- Decoding Pawan Kalyan's Strategy For Assembly Elections