According to sources Suzuki usually has some pretty interesting exhibits lined up for the Gaikindo Indonesia International Auto Show (GIIAS), and as per a report, this year's edition (that begins on August 2) will see the debut of a new concept car, which Suzuki will put into production.
Meanwhile when speaking to Indonesian news outlet Kompas, Harold Donel, Head of Product Development & Marketing Research, PT Suzuki Indomobil Sales, confirmed that this new concept will be a city car, but also went on to clarify that it'll be part of a new sub-brand, and will be an Indonesia only model. Harold said "The model is city car and most importantly it is a sub-brand of Suzuki that is made specifically for the Indonesian market only".
Moreover details on the city car and the new
sub-brand are scarce; Harold added how the idea behind this new sub-brand is to
reinforce Suzuki's model range, and how this city car will be targeted at a
younger customer base. Furthermore the concept car will be mass produced in the
future, targeting young consumers, which means buyers with age up to 35 years.
This is a new identity Suzuki for the Indonesian market."
Strange case of a damaging goat! A goat grazing at places it was not supposed to will definitely land itself in danger, and end up becoming someone's food, and that is proven by a recent strange incident in Belgrade. There's a Village named Ranilovic in central Serbia, and a farmer residing there has been planning to buy a land for Farming and started to save money for the same.
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?