According to sources Suzuki usually has some pretty interesting exhibits lined up for the Gaikindo Indonesia International Auto Show (GIIAS), and as per a report, this year's edition (that begins on August 2) will see the debut of a new concept car, which Suzuki will put into production.
Meanwhile when speaking to Indonesian news outlet Kompas, Harold Donel, Head of Product Development & Marketing Research, PT Suzuki Indomobil Sales, confirmed that this new concept will be a city car, but also went on to clarify that it'll be part of a new sub-brand, and will be an Indonesia only model. Harold said "The model is city car and most importantly it is a sub-brand of Suzuki that is made specifically for the Indonesian market only".
Moreover details on the city car and the new
sub-brand are scarce; Harold added how the idea behind this new sub-brand is to
reinforce Suzuki's model range, and how this city car will be targeted at a
younger customer base. Furthermore the concept car will be mass produced in the
future, targeting young consumers, which means buyers with age up to 35 years.
This is a new identity Suzuki for the Indonesian market."
Tamilnadu Fishermen shocked on Sri Lanka's verdict Sources from Rameshwaram stated that the entire coastal community of Tamilnadu was jolted by a verdict by a court in the Northern Sri Lanka, which earlier in the day imposed a hefty fine of 60 lakh on each of the eight fishermen from Thoothukudi, who were arrested by Sri Lankan Navy on August 18 last for straying into their territorial waters while fishing. Accordingly they had been lodged in Puthalam jail in Northern Sri Lanka since then.
- Cyclone Titli damaged power grid in North-South Telangana corridor
- TRS Party promises to waive all loans of Farmers
- Why KCR calls Chandrababu Naidu as Sani or Ill luck?
- Uttam Kumar Reddy slammed KCR for out rightly 'copying' Congress manifesto
- Bengaluru ranked 216th spot by Swachh Bharat Survekshan
- Crime rate gone down in TN?
- Vishal files case
- KCR seeks 20,000 Crores for an irrigation project
- Janasena party looking for candidates..
- 600 women arrested against immigration policy by Trump
- Cops make an entry into priests rape case
- Why Yogi hestitated to wear a cap?
- Social war between TDP and YCP
- E-Commerce Firms growth in peak this festive season
- Sensor based Smart Traffic Signals to be installed in Bengaluru