According to sources Karnataka ex Prime Minister and JD(S) patriarch Deve Gowda said his son and CM Kumaraswamy will present the budget on July 5 and there would be no danger to his government. Deve Gowda told media in Delhi that "Kumaraswamy will present the budget on July 5 and there is no anxiety, he will do it. The budget will get passed by July 12".
Meanwhile about former Chief Minister Siddaramaiah's opposition to budget presentation, Deve Gowda said, "Let there be no discussion on this (topic), the budget will be presented, the matter ends." Presently Gowda is in Delhi to attend the meeting of the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Defense, of which he is a member. Moreover his visit to the national capital has fueled speculation that he may be meeting senior Congress leaders. Furthermore Deve Gowda on his part clarified that no such meeting has been scheduled with any Congress leaders.
Further a video showing Siddaramaiah, who is also
the chairman of Congress-JD(S) coordination committee purportedly expressing
doubts about the longevity of the JDS-Congress government had surfaced on
Tuesday (June 26), adding to the strains in the coalition. As per report Siddaramaiah had recently said there was
no need for a fresh budget and insisted that a supplementary budget would do.
India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated Currently the case across the globe, India is facing a rising tide of people unwilling to allow themselves, or their children to be vaccinated. Accordingly this presents a considerable issue, as immunization levels fall the overall effect of a vaccination campaign is diminished. Meanwhile the concept is known as herd immunity.
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant