According to sources Karnataka ex Prime Minister and JD(S) patriarch Deve Gowda said his son and CM Kumaraswamy will present the budget on July 5 and there would be no danger to his government. Deve Gowda told media in Delhi that "Kumaraswamy will present the budget on July 5 and there is no anxiety, he will do it. The budget will get passed by July 12".
Meanwhile about former Chief Minister Siddaramaiah's opposition to budget presentation, Deve Gowda said, "Let there be no discussion on this (topic), the budget will be presented, the matter ends." Presently Gowda is in Delhi to attend the meeting of the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Defense, of which he is a member. Moreover his visit to the national capital has fueled speculation that he may be meeting senior Congress leaders. Furthermore Deve Gowda on his part clarified that no such meeting has been scheduled with any Congress leaders.
Further a video showing Siddaramaiah, who is also
the chairman of Congress-JD(S) coordination committee purportedly expressing
doubts about the longevity of the JDS-Congress government had surfaced on
Tuesday (June 26), adding to the strains in the coalition. As per report Siddaramaiah had recently said there was
no need for a fresh budget and insisted that a supplementary budget would do.
Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud According to sources fugitive diamantaire Nirav Modi who conned Punjab National Bank for 13,000 Crore and flew out of country. Presently the owner of Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech has been booked by Enforcement Directorate and CBI for involving in 5000 Cr bank fraud. Meanwhile the directors of company Nitin Sandesara, Chetan Sandesara and Dipti Sandesara have set up
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018
- Karnataka Govt plans to set up free Wi-Fi in 198 wards
- Kerala to witness heavy rains for next 48 Hours
- 3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others