According to sources TDP's Rajya Sabha MP CM Ramesh and his fellow leader BTech Ravi's fast unto death demanding the immediate allotment of Kadapa steel plant, a promise made by the Union Government in AP Reorganization Act 2014. Meanwhile the likes of Kanimozhi from neighboring Tamilnadu personally visiting Ramesh and extending support to his fast unto death indicated that the TDP's movement is gaining good significance among national and other regional leaders.
Presently TDP Ministers have met Union Minister Birender Singh over Kadapa steel plant the other day and asked him to respond immediately since Ramesh's fast has crossed over one week and his health is deteriorating. As per report the Union Minister has budged to the mounting pressure on him from various corners. Meanwhile Birender has personally telephoned fasting CM Ramesh and asked him to call off his hunger strike as the Task force is working on facilitating Steel Plant in Kadapa.
Furthermore when TDP leaders cornered Birender over
the Centre's affidavit in the Supreme Court over the bifurcation promises,
Birender explained to the TDP leaders that the Centre had to file the affidavit
in the Supreme Court since a PIL (Public Interest Litigation) was filed in the
Apex Court over the bifurcation promises to AP. Moreover Birender said the
Centre is positive towards setting up a Steel Plant in Andhra Pradesh and
taskforce is working towards its merits. Further Birender's phone call to CM
Ramesh is certainly a major achievement of TDP leaders.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day