According to sources TDP's Rajya Sabha MP CM Ramesh and his fellow leader BTech Ravi's fast unto death demanding the immediate allotment of Kadapa steel plant, a promise made by the Union Government in AP Reorganization Act 2014. Meanwhile the likes of Kanimozhi from neighboring Tamilnadu personally visiting Ramesh and extending support to his fast unto death indicated that the TDP's movement is gaining good significance among national and other regional leaders.
Presently TDP Ministers have met Union Minister Birender Singh over Kadapa steel plant the other day and asked him to respond immediately since Ramesh's fast has crossed over one week and his health is deteriorating. As per report the Union Minister has budged to the mounting pressure on him from various corners. Meanwhile Birender has personally telephoned fasting CM Ramesh and asked him to call off his hunger strike as the Task force is working on facilitating Steel Plant in Kadapa.
Furthermore when TDP leaders cornered Birender over
the Centre's affidavit in the Supreme Court over the bifurcation promises,
Birender explained to the TDP leaders that the Centre had to file the affidavit
in the Supreme Court since a PIL (Public Interest Litigation) was filed in the
Apex Court over the bifurcation promises to AP. Moreover Birender said the
Centre is positive towards setting up a Steel Plant in Andhra Pradesh and
taskforce is working towards its merits. Further Birender's phone call to CM
Ramesh is certainly a major achievement of TDP leaders.
Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers Hyderabad sources reported that the TS and AP governments have extended the time limit for interstate transfers till June 30. Issuing a circular to this effect, AP principal secretary, state reorganization, L. Premachandra Reddy said guidelines were issued on August 7, 2017, to consider interstate transfers of local cadre (district/zone/ multizonal) and state cadre employees on spouse grounds and on mutual basis.
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu