According to sources TDP's Rajya Sabha MP CM Ramesh and his fellow leader BTech Ravi's fast unto death demanding the immediate allotment of Kadapa steel plant, a promise made by the Union Government in AP Reorganization Act 2014. Meanwhile the likes of Kanimozhi from neighboring Tamilnadu personally visiting Ramesh and extending support to his fast unto death indicated that the TDP's movement is gaining good significance among national and other regional leaders.
Presently TDP Ministers have met Union Minister Birender Singh over Kadapa steel plant the other day and asked him to respond immediately since Ramesh's fast has crossed over one week and his health is deteriorating. As per report the Union Minister has budged to the mounting pressure on him from various corners. Meanwhile Birender has personally telephoned fasting CM Ramesh and asked him to call off his hunger strike as the Task force is working on facilitating Steel Plant in Kadapa.
Furthermore when TDP leaders cornered Birender over
the Centre's affidavit in the Supreme Court over the bifurcation promises,
Birender explained to the TDP leaders that the Centre had to file the affidavit
in the Supreme Court since a PIL (Public Interest Litigation) was filed in the
Apex Court over the bifurcation promises to AP. Moreover Birender said the
Centre is positive towards setting up a Steel Plant in Andhra Pradesh and
taskforce is working towards its merits. Further Birender's phone call to CM
Ramesh is certainly a major achievement of TDP leaders.
TDP Will Split in To Two Parts After the Results After the results of the General Election, TDP is going to be split in two as Nandamuri TDP and Nara TDP, BJP MLC Madhav said. The bicycle (TDP Symbol) got punctured and will soon become into pieces, Madhav said. Chandrababu criticized the BJP and is trying to meet the National leaders for his survival, Madhav alleged.
- Nizamabad witnessed highest temperature in Telangana at 44.4 degree Celsius
- Pawan Kalyan's Three Days Camp in Vijayawada for the Counting Day
- What did JD Lakshmi Narayana say about Exit Polls?
- Chandrababu Friends Reaching Out to Jagan
- TDP Minister Himself Does Not Believe Lagadapati Survey
- Did Sonia Gandhi invited leaders of United Progressive Alliance in Delhi?
- What do astrologers & numerologists says about election results?
- Twinkle Khanna mocks Modi by doing Meditation like him
- Namo channel disappears from all TV the very next day after the Elections!
- Why should I apologize? Vivek Oberoi slams Netizens for his Aishwarya Rai meme
- CBN's meet with Mamata Banerjee is a whiff of worry!
- What are the results of Exit Polls in Telugu states?
- Axis My India EXIT Poll has many errors!
- Who is the best politician Chiranjeevi or Pawan Kalyan?
- Tamilnadu exit polls suggested AIADMK would get 10-12 seats in 38 constituencies