As per report food order, delivery and restaurant delivery startup Zomato has expanded to 25 new cities, lifting the count of number of cities 63 this month. Meanwhile these cities are Trivandrum, Vijayawada, Raipur, Madurai, Jodhpur, Thrissur, Ajmer, Manali, Alappuzha, Gorakhpur, Ooty, Kota, Manipal, Dharamshala, Jammu, Haridwar, Jalandhar, Rishikesh, Mussoorie, Udupi, Cuttack, Shimla, Palakkad, Pushkar and Srinagar. Further the company says, it is now prepared to add a similar lot of cities each month.
Accordingly in terms of accepting orders and delivering food, Zomato is available in 17 cities and one can hope that this number will also proportionately go up. It was launched in May 2015, the current cities include Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Pune, Kochi, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Indore, Coimbatore, Vadodara, Nagpur, Lucknow and Ludhiana. Furthermore Zomato claims its mission statement reads “better food for more people”.
Further the company says it would want to achieve this
through helping people with hot food from the best restaurant delivered at
their doorstep and in the other model, post independent reviews of restaurants
so that people can choose to their tastes. Oytun Calapover, Global Head Listings Business, Zomato said "India continues to be our highest priority
market and we will continue to expand and build further depth within the
country and they are doing everything to take Zomato to more cities”.
How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan? Chennai sources stated that in an interesting turn of events, a Chennai resident received a Swiggy order all the way from Rajasthan. Meanwhile the Chennai based customer had given an order on Sunday and when he checked the app to track his order, he found out that the delivery executive is coming all the way from Rajasthan.
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again