As per report food order, delivery and restaurant delivery startup Zomato has expanded to 25 new cities, lifting the count of number of cities 63 this month. Meanwhile these cities are Trivandrum, Vijayawada, Raipur, Madurai, Jodhpur, Thrissur, Ajmer, Manali, Alappuzha, Gorakhpur, Ooty, Kota, Manipal, Dharamshala, Jammu, Haridwar, Jalandhar, Rishikesh, Mussoorie, Udupi, Cuttack, Shimla, Palakkad, Pushkar and Srinagar. Further the company says, it is now prepared to add a similar lot of cities each month.
Accordingly in terms of accepting orders and delivering food, Zomato is available in 17 cities and one can hope that this number will also proportionately go up. It was launched in May 2015, the current cities include Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Pune, Kochi, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Indore, Coimbatore, Vadodara, Nagpur, Lucknow and Ludhiana. Furthermore Zomato claims its mission statement reads “better food for more people”.
Further the company says it would want to achieve this
through helping people with hot food from the best restaurant delivered at
their doorstep and in the other model, post independent reviews of restaurants
so that people can choose to their tastes. Oytun Calapover, Global Head Listings Business, Zomato said "India continues to be our highest priority
market and we will continue to expand and build further depth within the
country and they are doing everything to take Zomato to more cities”.
437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction Sources from Chennai made a statement that City police commissioner A. K. Viswanathan inaugurated 437 CCTV cameras along E.V.R Salai under Kilpauk police limits. Meanwhile after Flower Bazaar, the Greater Chennai Police have brought Kilpauk police station jurisdiction under the surveillance of closed circuit television (CCTV) cameras.
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites
- Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%