As per report food order, delivery and restaurant delivery startup Zomato has expanded to 25 new cities, lifting the count of number of cities 63 this month. Meanwhile these cities are Trivandrum, Vijayawada, Raipur, Madurai, Jodhpur, Thrissur, Ajmer, Manali, Alappuzha, Gorakhpur, Ooty, Kota, Manipal, Dharamshala, Jammu, Haridwar, Jalandhar, Rishikesh, Mussoorie, Udupi, Cuttack, Shimla, Palakkad, Pushkar and Srinagar. Further the company says, it is now prepared to add a similar lot of cities each month.
Accordingly in terms of accepting orders and delivering food, Zomato is available in 17 cities and one can hope that this number will also proportionately go up. It was launched in May 2015, the current cities include Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Pune, Kochi, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Indore, Coimbatore, Vadodara, Nagpur, Lucknow and Ludhiana. Furthermore Zomato claims its mission statement reads “better food for more people”.
Further the company says it would want to achieve this
through helping people with hot food from the best restaurant delivered at
their doorstep and in the other model, post independent reviews of restaurants
so that people can choose to their tastes. Oytun Calapover, Global Head Listings Business, Zomato said "India continues to be our highest priority
market and we will continue to expand and build further depth within the
country and they are doing everything to take Zomato to more cities”.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar