Sources from Key West made a statement that as per latest report Florida woman has completed a more than 100 mile (160 kilometer) voyage from Cuba to the Florida Keys on a stand up paddle board. Meanwhile Victoria Burgess arrived in Key West on Wednesday, paddling across the Florida Straits in just under 28 hours.
Presently as per report Burgess is believed to be the first woman to make the trip from Cuba to the Keys on a stand up paddle board. Moreover the 34 year old said that she wanted to set a record and serve to inspire others to accomplish their goals. Media reports added she says she hopes to have the feat sanctioned by Guinness World Records.
Accordingly Burgess is a Pompano Beach fire inspector, previously having
served as a firefighter and paramedic. Many appreciated her bold effort and applauded her achievement.
Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension Pyongyang sources made a statement that South Korean President Moon Jae-In and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un signed an agreement at the end of their summit talks here on Wednesday. As per report it was stated that the agreement was signed at a ceremony held at the North's state guesthouse Paekhwawon and broadcast live in Seoul.
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?