Chennai sources added that as many as three toppers among top 10 in engineering rank list have studied their intermediate (higher secondary) from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana state boards to prepare for IIT-JEE and Neet. Accordingly S.Nithishkumar who was ranked 9th in the engineering rank list has been studying at Narayana Junior College in Hyderabad since 9th standard. Meanwhile after four years of coaching, he cracked IIT-JEE and got a seat in IIT Bombay.
Moreover another topper A.A. Manigandan from Ammayarkuppam in Thiruvallur district studied at Narayana group of schools in Tirupati. N.A. Nisha, another student from Kodivalasal in Tiruvallur also studied in Puthur in Andhra Pradesh. Furthermore the career consultant Jayaprakash A. Gandhi said, “Many parents are feeling if you have the advantage of nativity certificate then why not get better coaching for Neet and IIT JEE entrance exams and so every year the flow of students for Andhra and Karnataka is going up.”
He said “Schools in these states have learnt to
balance both the board exams and entrance exams from years of experience. The
board exams also complement the entrance exams. Moreover the coaching for
entrance exams in schools now only gathering pace in Tamilnadu after Neet”.
UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya In the view of verdict by supreme court on disputed land case of Ram Janambhoomi-Babri masjid, the administration has cancelled leaves of field officers in Uttar Pradesh, police and administration officers of all 75 districts were ordered to maintain law and order situation in the state. Additional chief secretary of Uttar Pradesh has issued a government order regarding cancellation of leaves to all field officers in the state, they were directed not to leave the district headquarters till
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17
- VHP hoping for decision in their favour after SC concludes hearing
- SC reserves order, to conduct close door proceedings on mediation panel report
- House of Representatives doesn't plan to vote an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump
- Flipkart is in the process of applying for food retail license in India
- 3 died in PMC Bank scam case within 2 days
- Arvind Kejriwal can revive only if he secures around 60 seats, in upcoming Delhi election
- Rojo the first to complaint against Jolly in Koodathayi murders
- Telangana Governor met PM Modi to discuss RTC Strike issue
- ED arrested P Chidambaram in INX Media Case
- SC concludes hearing in Ayodhya land dispute case
- Giving all public sector banks a "lifeline" is today her primary duty: Nirmala Sitharaman
- PM Modi called opposition parties 'shameless' during campaigning for Maharashtra Assembly polls
- Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati?
- US President Donald Trump's daughter Tiffany celebrated her 26th birthday