Uttarakhand Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat has ordered the arrest of a teacher who had been constantly requesting and arguing to get transferred to his desired location.
Janata Darbar, the meet to resolve the issues in school education department was held at Dehradun, and this event was presided by the Uttarakhand Chief Minister. This meeting was attended by a teacher named Uttara Bahuguna as well. Pushing aside the policemen, the teacher had rushed to the chief minister and argued that she had been working for more than 25 years at a location distant from home and that she had not received transfers.
As Uttara Bahuguna was raging with anger, she had spilled several harsh words in a fit of rage, and triggered by her words, Trivendra Singh Rawat ordered the arrest of Uttara Bahuguna immediately. She was also suspended from her job, following which the videos of her angry outburst are going viral in social media.
60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases? Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is demanding a permanent exemption from personal appearance in the cases in which he is the prime accused. The arguments on this petition have finished the other day and the CBI court posted the judgment to November 1st.
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority