Uttarakhand Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat has ordered the arrest of a teacher who had been constantly requesting and arguing to get transferred to his desired location.
Janata Darbar, the meet to resolve the issues in school education department was held at Dehradun, and this event was presided by the Uttarakhand Chief Minister. This meeting was attended by a teacher named Uttara Bahuguna as well. Pushing aside the policemen, the teacher had rushed to the chief minister and argued that she had been working for more than 25 years at a location distant from home and that she had not received transfers.
As Uttara Bahuguna was raging with anger, she had spilled several harsh words in a fit of rage, and triggered by her words, Trivendra Singh Rawat ordered the arrest of Uttara Bahuguna immediately. She was also suspended from her job, following which the videos of her angry outburst are going viral in social media.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal