In the sensational case of a woman who had come to the church to confess her sins, being raped and threatened by 5 priests has taken a new turn with the information that Kerala crime branch police is all set to enter the case. It was said that the woman had been to Malapalli church coming under the Malangarai orthodox association, to confess her sins when the priest had raped her.
Following this incident, it was reported that he had also taken video of the gruesome incident and forwarded it to other priests. Other priests belonging to the same Church also had allegedly raped the woman, and this was exposed with the audio evidence of the woman talking to the church management.
It all began when the woman had been
to church to confess that prior to her marriage she had sex with a priest near
her house and it was after hearing this that the church priest sexually
assaulted her. While the 5 priests were suspended now the crime branch police
have decided to investigate the case. Since there's an ongoing clash between
the malangarai orthodox association and Syrian Jacobite association it is
expected that the reality of the issue might be out after crime branch investigation.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code