In the sensational case of a woman who had come to the church to confess her sins, being raped and threatened by 5 priests has taken a new turn with the information that Kerala crime branch police is all set to enter the case. It was said that the woman had been to Malapalli church coming under the Malangarai orthodox association, to confess her sins when the priest had raped her.
Following this incident, it was reported that he had also taken video of the gruesome incident and forwarded it to other priests. Other priests belonging to the same Church also had allegedly raped the woman, and this was exposed with the audio evidence of the woman talking to the church management.
It all began when the woman had been
to church to confess that prior to her marriage she had sex with a priest near
her house and it was after hearing this that the church priest sexually
assaulted her. While the 5 priests were suspended now the crime branch police
have decided to investigate the case. Since there's an ongoing clash between
the malangarai orthodox association and Syrian Jacobite association it is
expected that the reality of the issue might be out after crime branch investigation.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open