12 terrorists belonging to the IS terror outfit have been hanged to death by the government on the same day. Last week, in an unexpected manner, 8 officers belonging to the defense protection team and police force went missing all off a sudden.
It was believed that the 8 officers were kidnapped by the IS terrorists. Despite intense search operations they weren't found. However, last week the dead bodies of the officers were reclaimed. The bodies were identified in a very bad condition, and the people of Iraq commented badly about the defense and safety of people in the country.
Following voices against government
headed by Hyder Al Abati ordered the immediate execution of death sentence
prisoners. Following this, 12 terrorists belonging to Isis terror outfit were
executed at the same time, and this is the first time in recent years that such
a mass death execution was implemented. After the ban of the death
sentence in Iraq in 2003 and the reinstatement in 2004, this has been the most
massive death sentence implementation.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar