12 terrorists belonging to the IS terror outfit have been hanged to death by the government on the same day. Last week, in an unexpected manner, 8 officers belonging to the defense protection team and police force went missing all off a sudden.
It was believed that the 8 officers were kidnapped by the IS terrorists. Despite intense search operations they weren't found. However, last week the dead bodies of the officers were reclaimed. The bodies were identified in a very bad condition, and the people of Iraq commented badly about the defense and safety of people in the country.
Following voices against government
headed by Hyder Al Abati ordered the immediate execution of death sentence
prisoners. Following this, 12 terrorists belonging to Isis terror outfit were
executed at the same time, and this is the first time in recent years that such
a mass death execution was implemented. After the ban of the death
sentence in Iraq in 2003 and the reinstatement in 2004, this has been the most
massive death sentence implementation.
Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal Accordingly Congress president Rahul Gandhi said probe into the procurement of Rafale fighter jets from France would throw up names of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Anil Ambani. When addressing a campaign rally here for the second phase of Assembly polls, Gandhi also claimed the NDA government bought the planes at Rs 1,600 crore a piece as against the Rs 526 crore for each aircraft fixed by the Congress led UPA government.
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy
- ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India