Actor Sidharth has slammed Jaggi Vasudev who had supported the Vedanta groups Sterlite Copper plant. Thoothukudi has been witnessing peaceful protest by people against the human life impacting and hazardous chemical emitting Sterlite Copper plant for many days.
The protest which had been going on peacefully was turned violent on May 22, as the cops inflicted brutality by murdering 13 innocent civilians by conducting an unexpected shootout. In this scenario, Esha Yoga's Guru Jaggi Vasudev had come in support of Sterlite copper.
He had posted in Twitter that though
he was not a copper smelter expert, if India did not produce indigenous, then
we need to get from China and we can make sure of ecological balance but
stopping Sterlite would mean economic suicide. While many had criticized this
post, actor Siddharth had retorted that the chief minister is irresponsible and
prime minister has time only for Yoga, 13 innocents were murdered, and this is
time to speak about the murders and humanity and not on Sterlite Jaggi, said
Siddharth on Twitter.
Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below? Reportedly Mother D airy will sell tomatoes at Rs 55 per kg or below through its Safal retail outlets across the national capital region to provide relief to consumers, the government said on Friday after reviewing the prices of essential commodities. Presently tomatoes are available at Rs 60-80 per kg in the
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority
- BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra