Actor Sidharth has slammed Jaggi Vasudev who had supported the Vedanta groups Sterlite Copper plant. Thoothukudi has been witnessing peaceful protest by people against the human life impacting and hazardous chemical emitting Sterlite Copper plant for many days.
The protest which had been going on peacefully was turned violent on May 22, as the cops inflicted brutality by murdering 13 innocent civilians by conducting an unexpected shootout. In this scenario, Esha Yoga's Guru Jaggi Vasudev had come in support of Sterlite copper.
He had posted in Twitter that though
he was not a copper smelter expert, if India did not produce indigenous, then
we need to get from China and we can make sure of ecological balance but
stopping Sterlite would mean economic suicide. While many had criticized this
post, actor Siddharth had retorted that the chief minister is irresponsible and
prime minister has time only for Yoga, 13 innocents were murdered, and this is
time to speak about the murders and humanity and not on Sterlite Jaggi, said
Siddharth on Twitter.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal