Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu, addressing a meeting at Kakinada as part of his fight against the Centre, launched a verbal war against Prime Minister Narendra Modi for failing to implement the AP Reorganisation Act. He also hit at Modi for “triggering a financial crisis” in the country with the demonetisation.
Recalling that Modi had promised to bring the black money back to the country and give it to the people, Chandrababu Naidu said that there was 56 per cent increase in the amount of black money stashed abroad during Modi’s regime. Naidu alleged that several of Modi’s decisions, including demonetisation, had adversely affected the nation. People still fear to go to banks to withdraw cash, he said and added that Neerav Modi and Vijay Mallya have caused major damage to the country’s banking sector because of the incompetence of the NDA government at the Centre.
The Chief Minister said Andhras who had believed the promises Modi made at Tirupati, the holy abode of Lord Venkateswara, were deceived in the last four years.“Not just that, Modi had promised a separate railway zone for Vizag, a petro corridor, a steel plant at Kadapa and several other projects. Not a single promise has been fulfilled,’’ the Chief Minister observed. He blamed the Central government for betraying the people of the State by not implementing even a single promise made at the time of elections. He also accused the Modi government of being anti-constitutional by not implementing the provisions of the AP Reorganisation Act.
Chandrababu Naidu claimed that he was fighting for the issues concerning the State like special category status, steel plant, railway zone, Polavaram and Amaravati city. He said he would continue to fight for these issues despite non-cooperation from the opposition parties here. He wanted the people to rally with him in his fight against the incompetent Prime Minister at the Centre and corrupt Opposition leader in the State.He also took a dig at Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan for not criticising Narendra Modi and BJP leadership and instead targeting him.
World's cutest dog passes away! Boo, a dog which was called the world's cutest dog has passed away out of heartbreak, revealed the dog's owners. Boo is a Pomeranian breed dog, that was living in the USA and its owners had even created a popular Facebook page which was followed by millions across the world. The page will have daily updates of Boo's photographs and hence Boo was extremely popular.
- Politician - Actress Divya Spandana trolled!
- Tamilisai plan to exploit Thala fans!
- PM Modi faces a united opposition in national elections
- NATA Elects New Executive Committee for 2019 - 2020
- Is dreams of MGR & J. Jayalalitha fulfilled by PM Modi?
- Will actress Kareena Kapoor Khan follow footsteps of her late father-in-law in politics?
- Rapper Cardi B has slammed US President Donald Trump
- TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules
- Tamilnadu CM ready for By-polls with Lok Sabha Polls
- Exciting News: Flipkart Republic Day Sale started from January 20 to 22, 2019
- Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror