Mumbai sources stated that Mukesh and Nita Ambani's eldest son, Akash Ambani and his bride-to-be Shloka Mehta chose to go traditional for their pre-engagement bash on Thursday. Meanwhile Akash chose a shade of maroon, Shloka donned a pink Abu Jan-Sandeep Khosla ensemble for the occasion. As per report Akash's sister Isha and Shloka's sister Diya too opted for attires from the designer duo's Bespoke Bridal range.
Moreover on the other hand, Nita Ambani chose a red traditional outfit, matched with jewellery and a nose ring. Furthermore the star studded party was held at the Ambani residence, Antilla, and attended by Bollywood A-listers such as Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor and Karan Johar, among others. Moreover Priyanka Chopra too arrived at the party with rumored beau, Nick Jonas. Media reports added Akash had proposed to Shloka a couple of months ago at a private ceremony in Goa that was attended by both the families.
As per report their engagement ceremony will be
held today, while the wedding date is yet to be finalized. Bollywood sources added Shah Rukh Khan and
Gauri Khan arrived together, and Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt also graced the
ceremony. Moreover filmmaker Karan Johar and Indian former cricketer Sachin
Tendulkar along with his wife Anjali Tendulkar also graced the ceremony.
Furthermore Isha Ambani, who recently returned to the city after her Stanford
graduation, kept it simple and classy for her twin brother's function.
Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award According to sources despite her golden run in international athletics this season, teenaged sprint sensation Hima Das said she did not expect her name to be nominated for this year's Arjuna award. Meanwhile the 18 year old Assamese athlete was among the 20 sportsperson recommended for the Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24