New Delhi sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited AIIMS in Delhi today to meet former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee, who is undergoing treatment at the hospital. He also laid the foundation stone of the National Centre for Ageing at the medical center which will be built in a year and a half at an estimated cost of Rs.300 crore. Accordingly the Prime Minister inaugurated a tunnel connecting the main building to its trauma facility.
Meanwhile the one km long motorable tunnel will facilitate the transfer of the patients and their relatives, doctors, instruments and medicine between All India Institutes of Medical Sciences or AIIMS, Ansari Nagar and Trauma Centre. Furthermore after laying the foundation stone, PM Modi claimed his government has proposed and approved more numbers of AIIMS in the past four years than there had been in the last 70 years.
PM Modi said "We want to provide the best
healthcare to our people at the lowest possible cost. We have proposed and
approved more numbers of AIIMS than it was done in the past 70 years”.
Accordingly the Centre with 200 bed capacity will provide the older population
with multi-specialty healthcare and moreover he also inaugurated a 300 bed
Power grid Vishram Sadan at AIIMS.
BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra Sources from Pune stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who was addressing a rally in poll bound Maharashtra's Pune district on Thursday, made a surprising gesture to his audience while speaking on his government's recent decision to scrap Article 370, which granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir. Meanwhile as the crowd cheered for him, he halted his speech, stepped aside from the dais and bowed before the public twice.
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations