New Delhi sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited AIIMS in Delhi today to meet former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee, who is undergoing treatment at the hospital. He also laid the foundation stone of the National Centre for Ageing at the medical center which will be built in a year and a half at an estimated cost of Rs.300 crore. Accordingly the Prime Minister inaugurated a tunnel connecting the main building to its trauma facility.
Meanwhile the one km long motorable tunnel will facilitate the transfer of the patients and their relatives, doctors, instruments and medicine between All India Institutes of Medical Sciences or AIIMS, Ansari Nagar and Trauma Centre. Furthermore after laying the foundation stone, PM Modi claimed his government has proposed and approved more numbers of AIIMS in the past four years than there had been in the last 70 years.
PM Modi said "We want to provide the best
healthcare to our people at the lowest possible cost. We have proposed and
approved more numbers of AIIMS than it was done in the past 70 years”.
Accordingly the Centre with 200 bed capacity will provide the older population
with multi-specialty healthcare and moreover he also inaugurated a 300 bed
Power grid Vishram Sadan at AIIMS.
UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1 Lucknow sources stated that government doctors in Uttar Pradesh under the banner of Provincial Medical Services Association UP announced their decision to wear black bands on October 1 in support of their demands including promotion issues and non-practice allowance. A statement issued by the association said "Government doctors across the state will register their protest
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee