According to sources barring Pawan Kalyan's launch speech at the party’s inauguration meets in March 2014 at HICC, none of his speech lacked depth, vigour. Meanwhile over the period, Pawan's political comments turned redundant, lackluster and only his high pitch, drama took the centre stage. Pawan's political comments and views have a clear inconsistency which even many of his hard core fans failed to relate to.
Meanwhile Trivikram has been away from Pawan and his political outfit Janasena, the lack of response to Janasena seems to have forced Pawan to seek his friend Trivikram's help once again. Recently Pawan's fresh tweets quoting Gunturu Seshendra Sharma Kavi have now becoming hot topic in political circuits. Moreover given that Trivikram on several occasions stated his love for Seshendra Sharma and his books and even admitted of having great influence of Seshendra Kavi on him, now political fraternity is abuzz that Trivikram is back as 'speech writer' and mentor for PK.
As per report Pawan might also be influenced by
Seshendra Sharma, but rumor mongers are speculating that Trivikram is back to rescue
'politician' Pawan. Moreover after Agnyaathavaasi debacle, Trivikram in his
interview confirmed his friendship with Pawan and how the duo is above hits and
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party