According to sources barring Pawan Kalyan's launch speech at the party’s inauguration meets in March 2014 at HICC, none of his speech lacked depth, vigour. Meanwhile over the period, Pawan's political comments turned redundant, lackluster and only his high pitch, drama took the centre stage. Pawan's political comments and views have a clear inconsistency which even many of his hard core fans failed to relate to.
Meanwhile Trivikram has been away from Pawan and his political outfit Janasena, the lack of response to Janasena seems to have forced Pawan to seek his friend Trivikram's help once again. Recently Pawan's fresh tweets quoting Gunturu Seshendra Sharma Kavi have now becoming hot topic in political circuits. Moreover given that Trivikram on several occasions stated his love for Seshendra Sharma and his books and even admitted of having great influence of Seshendra Kavi on him, now political fraternity is abuzz that Trivikram is back as 'speech writer' and mentor for PK.
As per report Pawan might also be influenced by
Seshendra Sharma, but rumor mongers are speculating that Trivikram is back to rescue
'politician' Pawan. Moreover after Agnyaathavaasi debacle, Trivikram in his
interview confirmed his friendship with Pawan and how the duo is above hits and
60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases? Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is demanding a permanent exemption from personal appearance in the cases in which he is the prime accused. The arguments on this petition have finished the other day and the CBI court posted the judgment to November 1st.
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority