According to sources barring Pawan Kalyan's launch speech at the party’s inauguration meets in March 2014 at HICC, none of his speech lacked depth, vigour. Meanwhile over the period, Pawan's political comments turned redundant, lackluster and only his high pitch, drama took the centre stage. Pawan's political comments and views have a clear inconsistency which even many of his hard core fans failed to relate to.
Meanwhile Trivikram has been away from Pawan and his political outfit Janasena, the lack of response to Janasena seems to have forced Pawan to seek his friend Trivikram's help once again. Recently Pawan's fresh tweets quoting Gunturu Seshendra Sharma Kavi have now becoming hot topic in political circuits. Moreover given that Trivikram on several occasions stated his love for Seshendra Sharma and his books and even admitted of having great influence of Seshendra Kavi on him, now political fraternity is abuzz that Trivikram is back as 'speech writer' and mentor for PK.
As per report Pawan might also be influenced by
Seshendra Sharma, but rumor mongers are speculating that Trivikram is back to rescue
'politician' Pawan. Moreover after Agnyaathavaasi debacle, Trivikram in his
interview confirmed his friendship with Pawan and how the duo is above hits and
Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved As per report Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba announced generation of whopping $30.8 billion in terms of Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) during Singles' Day sale the 24 hour annual shopping event held on November 11, beating the last year's record of $25 billion. Meanwhile around 180,000 brands had participated in the sale on all retail platforms of the company. Apple, Xiaomi
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome
- AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?