Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu had cleared the candidature of senior IPS officer R P Thakur for the post of new DGP. The Chief Minister cleared the name at his camp office on Saturday morning.
Thakur will assume his new charge from incumbent, Malakondaiah, who is retiring on Saturday evening. Thakur is now the director general of the Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB). He belongs to the 1986 batch of the IPS officers and had severed the department in several positions in the united Andhra Pradesh.
The Chief Minister, after a long exercise, had cleared Thakur’s name in the tough contest with senior IPS officers Gautham Sawang, Vinay Ranjan Ray, N Surendra Babu and A R Anuradha.
Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India Accordingly leading food ordering and delivery startup Swiggy on Tuesday said it would engage about 2,000 women as delivery personnel by March 2019. The city based online food delivery platform said in a statement in Bengaluru "About 2,000 women will join our delivery team by March next year. Over the last few months, we have been working on training women for opportunities in this growing food delivery sector”.
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel