Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu had cleared the candidature of senior IPS officer R P Thakur for the post of new DGP. The Chief Minister cleared the name at his camp office on Saturday morning.
Thakur will assume his new charge from incumbent, Malakondaiah, who is retiring on Saturday evening. Thakur is now the director general of the Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB). He belongs to the 1986 batch of the IPS officers and had severed the department in several positions in the united Andhra Pradesh.
The Chief Minister, after a long exercise, had cleared Thakur’s name in the tough contest with senior IPS officers Gautham Sawang, Vinay Ranjan Ray, N Surendra Babu and A R Anuradha.
Alone time given Me the strength to handle life: PM Modi New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi has said in an interview that he would go to the jungles for a five day hiatus during Diwali holidays every year to reflect on his life. Meanwhile he recently interacted with the popular Facebook page, Humans of Bombay, which released the interview in parts. Furthermore in the previous two installments of the interaction, PM Modi had spoken about his childhood how he grew up as the son of a tea seller, his early inclination towards
- Indian Movie nominated for Oscars
- Will Prabhas get BJP MLA ticket for 2019 Elections?
- APSRTC Employees Union calls for indefinite statewide strike from February 6
- Hyderabad HC issued notices to makers of 'Lakshmi's NTR'
- Iconic Bikini Climber dies on Mountain
- Toyota makes Joint Venture with Panasonic
- India's Air Passenger Traffic hikes
- India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral