Chennai sources reported that Bigg Boss Season 2 in Tamil is facing opposition from right wing political group Hindu Makkal Katchi (IMK) once again. Recently a video circulating on social media shows the party’s founder president Arjun Sampath criticizing the show, and claiming that his outfit will conduct ‘awareness sessions’ across the state in order for people to boycott the show.
Arjun Sampath said “Actor Kamal Hassan is hosting Bigg Boss for a second season on Vijay TV. This is a show that destroys traditions and culture. It spoils families. Such shows on television are being watched by many people. This has come to our drawing rooms.” Moreover the party had opposed the airing of the first season of Bigg Boss as well and further this time, too, Arjun Sampath has hit out at both Vijay TV and Kamal Hassan, and has claimed that his party will hold a massive protest against Bigg Boss and Vijay TV ‘at the right time.’
Sampath said “He don’t understand how people can
watch this show with their family and their children”. Moreover after appealing
to the women and parents of Tamilnadu, “As much as possible, you must ensure
that this show fails.” He added “This show stirs up unnecessary trouble. They
stir up caste and communal tensions, where they degrade women. And the clothes
that the people on the show wear, the way they talk”.
Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it! Former Indian swashbuckling opening batsman Virender Sehwag has challenged that though Indian Skipper, run machine Virat Kohli has been making new records and breaking existing records, smashing most of the records of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, he won't be able to overcome several records. Kolhi has been on a rampage as he has been breaking records one after the other with every match and he is literally unstoppable.
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?