As per report if you live or work in Electronic City and use the elevated expressway, your expenses are set to rise. Meanwhile to add to the already high fuel prices, the monthly toll charges for the 10 kilometer stretch are set to increase from Sunday. Moreover the monthly fee for two-wheelers is increasing to Rs 560 from the original Rs 545, an increase of 2.7%. Further for cars, an increase of 2.84% implies a charge of Rs 1,405, up from the original Rs 1,365.
Accordingly the monthly toll charges for buses and LCVs (minibuses) will also be hiked, to Rs 3,930 and Rs 1,965 respectively. As per report the cost for return trips on the same day has also gone up there is a uniform increase of Rs 5 for bikes, LCVs, trucks, and buses and however, return trips for cars has not been hiked.
Furthermore, there won’t be any increase for single
trips the same day and these remain at Rs 20 for two-wheelers, Rs 45 for cars and
Rs 65 for LCVs and Rs 130 for trucks and buses. Presently the toll stretch is
managed by Bangalore Elevated Toll way Pvt. Ltd. They said the hike was
mandated by the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) and it was not in
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India