As per report if you live or work in Electronic City and use the elevated expressway, your expenses are set to rise. Meanwhile to add to the already high fuel prices, the monthly toll charges for the 10 kilometer stretch are set to increase from Sunday. Moreover the monthly fee for two-wheelers is increasing to Rs 560 from the original Rs 545, an increase of 2.7%. Further for cars, an increase of 2.84% implies a charge of Rs 1,405, up from the original Rs 1,365.
Accordingly the monthly toll charges for buses and LCVs (minibuses) will also be hiked, to Rs 3,930 and Rs 1,965 respectively. As per report the cost for return trips on the same day has also gone up there is a uniform increase of Rs 5 for bikes, LCVs, trucks, and buses and however, return trips for cars has not been hiked.
Furthermore, there won’t be any increase for single
trips the same day and these remain at Rs 20 for two-wheelers, Rs 45 for cars and
Rs 65 for LCVs and Rs 130 for trucks and buses. Presently the toll stretch is
managed by Bangalore Elevated Toll way Pvt. Ltd. They said the hike was
mandated by the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) and it was not in
Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu Chennai sources stated that as the experience of till now, Tamilnadu is getting cold. Meanwhile the weather center has warned that it will become more and more in the next four days. Reportedly in Tamilnadu, the northeast monsoon season was completed in December, 2018. This year, during the northeast monsoon, four storms were formed, but only 'kajah' storm provided some rainfall.
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam