As per report if you live or work in Electronic City and use the elevated expressway, your expenses are set to rise. Meanwhile to add to the already high fuel prices, the monthly toll charges for the 10 kilometer stretch are set to increase from Sunday. Moreover the monthly fee for two-wheelers is increasing to Rs 560 from the original Rs 545, an increase of 2.7%. Further for cars, an increase of 2.84% implies a charge of Rs 1,405, up from the original Rs 1,365.
Accordingly the monthly toll charges for buses and LCVs (minibuses) will also be hiked, to Rs 3,930 and Rs 1,965 respectively. As per report the cost for return trips on the same day has also gone up there is a uniform increase of Rs 5 for bikes, LCVs, trucks, and buses and however, return trips for cars has not been hiked.
Furthermore, there won’t be any increase for single
trips the same day and these remain at Rs 20 for two-wheelers, Rs 45 for cars and
Rs 65 for LCVs and Rs 130 for trucks and buses. Presently the toll stretch is
managed by Bangalore Elevated Toll way Pvt. Ltd. They said the hike was
mandated by the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) and it was not in
Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan Accordingly a day after AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu inducted Kidari Sravan, son of slain Araku MLA Kidari Sarveswara Rao, into his Cabinet, Jana Sena Chief Pawan Kalyan alleged that TDP is neglecting tribals. Pawan said, at a meeting in Kakinada that 'Tribals' life is not important for Chandrababu and it is because of him that MLA Kidari Sarweswara Rao was murdered and a
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?