As per report if you live or work in Electronic City and use the elevated expressway, your expenses are set to rise. Meanwhile to add to the already high fuel prices, the monthly toll charges for the 10 kilometer stretch are set to increase from Sunday. Moreover the monthly fee for two-wheelers is increasing to Rs 560 from the original Rs 545, an increase of 2.7%. Further for cars, an increase of 2.84% implies a charge of Rs 1,405, up from the original Rs 1,365.
Accordingly the monthly toll charges for buses and LCVs (minibuses) will also be hiked, to Rs 3,930 and Rs 1,965 respectively. As per report the cost for return trips on the same day has also gone up there is a uniform increase of Rs 5 for bikes, LCVs, trucks, and buses and however, return trips for cars has not been hiked.
Furthermore, there won’t be any increase for single
trips the same day and these remain at Rs 20 for two-wheelers, Rs 45 for cars and
Rs 65 for LCVs and Rs 130 for trucks and buses. Presently the toll stretch is
managed by Bangalore Elevated Toll way Pvt. Ltd. They said the hike was
mandated by the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) and it was not in
BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra Sources from Pune stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who was addressing a rally in poll bound Maharashtra's Pune district on Thursday, made a surprising gesture to his audience while speaking on his government's recent decision to scrap Article 370, which granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir. Meanwhile as the crowd cheered for him, he halted his speech, stepped aside from the dais and bowed before the public twice.
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations