Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump celebrated the six-month anniversary of the massive tax cuts he enacted and whose positive results are shown on the macroeconomic indicators of the country. As per report in a speech on Friday at the White House, Trump started off by saying "the economy is indeed doing well".
Trump said "Six months ago, we unleashed an economic miracle by signing the biggest tax cuts in American history and the wide-ranging plan that was passed last December includes big tax cuts for companies and the wealthy, with much more modest benefits for workers”. Meanwhile besides praising the effects of the tax cuts on workers' lives, Trump said that both domestic and international firms are now investing more in the US and opening new plants here, thanks to the new tax breaks.
Furthermore specifically, the President was on hand this Thursday as
construction of a new factory got underway in the state of Wisconsin for the
Taiwanese company Foxconn, an Apple supplier, which will create some 13,000 new
jobs, according to company executives. Moreover Trump mentioned several times the low unemployment rate, which in May stood at
3.8%. Despite the air of success at the White House, the US economy grew at an
annual rate of 2% in the first quarter of 2018, a figure well below Trump's
promise to reach an annual growth rate of 3%.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?