Tripoli sources made a statement that More than 100 migrants are feared dead after their boat capsized off the coast of Libya, the Libyan navy said on Friday.
As per report the navy also recovered the bodies of three children, and rescued 16 others, Xinhua quoted Libyan navy spokesman Ayob Qassem as saying. Meanwhile as per report their rubber boat was rickety and overcrowded, he added. Furthermore according to one of the rescued migrants, the boat carried around 125 immigrants of different African and Arab nationalities, including dozens of women and children.
Recently Libyan navy rescued nearly 2,000 migrants in the past two weeks
off the country's western coast, and recovered bodies of more than 30 others
drowned at sea. Presently Libya is a preferred point of departure for migrants
who want to cross the Mediterranean toward Europe because of insecurity and
chaos in their countries.
Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan said when addressing the joint session of both Houses of the state legislature, he said the scheme has become a role model for several states and has earned praise even in the international arena. He said "It is a matter of pride that UN Food and Agriculture Organization praised this scheme. Several states are preparing to adopt it”.
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019