Tripoli sources made a statement that More than 100 migrants are feared dead after their boat capsized off the coast of Libya, the Libyan navy said on Friday.
As per report the navy also recovered the bodies of three children, and rescued 16 others, Xinhua quoted Libyan navy spokesman Ayob Qassem as saying. Meanwhile as per report their rubber boat was rickety and overcrowded, he added. Furthermore according to one of the rescued migrants, the boat carried around 125 immigrants of different African and Arab nationalities, including dozens of women and children.
Recently Libyan navy rescued nearly 2,000 migrants in the past two weeks
off the country's western coast, and recovered bodies of more than 30 others
drowned at sea. Presently Libya is a preferred point of departure for migrants
who want to cross the Mediterranean toward Europe because of insecurity and
chaos in their countries.
Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment Chennai sources added that in order to create awareness about snake bite treatment and management, the Chennai Snake Park, located inside the Guindy National Park, is all set to develop an ‘app’ system, which has elaborate details on snake bites. Meanwhile the sources said that snake bite cases are often reported particularly in rural areas and since most people, bitten by such venomous snakes
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!