According to sources Pawan Kalyan and his time are setting up their own media house like how other political parties in Andhra Pradesh are having one each. Meanwhile some news channels have voluntarily supported him but after the barrage of tweets he has poured on media, some have withdrawn.
As per report later some recruitment also happened in Jubilee Hills for JTV, which will be unanimously supporting Janasena party. However this process got slowed down though many thought that it will speed up after Janasena move to their new office in Madhapur and the latest reports we are hearing is that the investors behind this new channel are pouring their investment into another channel. Furthermore with Pawan getting close to Left parties, crowd funded TV channel 10TV is sounding positive for the Janasena president.
Moreover to consolidate that stand of the channel,
now it is heard that close aides of Pawan are getting ready to invest nearly 70+
crores in this channel. It is not known whether they are really investing
or not, it looks like grabbing support of a TV channel is must for a politician
to promote his presence.
Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height As per report, the price of petrol nearing the psychological Rs 90 a litre mark in Mumbai with the fuel selling at Rs 89.44 under the dynamic pricing regime. Meanwhile as per rates released daily by state run Indian Oil Corp, the depreciating rupee and expensive crude oil further pushed petrol and diesel to new record highs on Monday.
- Heavy rains expected yesterday as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee